harry

each time i get a response from a chapter my heart pounds my god i love you all.

I saw Zayn on top of Niall and suddenly all the adrenaline built up and I lunged for him. I locked him in a choke hold as I shoved him off my boyfriend. Niall sat up from the bed and his jaw dropped when he saw me.

"Surprise?" I said cheekily. He jumped off the bed and into my arms. I held him in midair as I kissed the life out of him.

"I missed you so so much baby you have no idea," I sighed, "What the hell is going on here?"

He shook his head and hid himself in my shoulder. Tonight was something that would never happen again.

Zayn started staggering behind me and I backed away, pulling both me and Niall.

"Aw, look at the couple of the year, what about the rest of them Harry?"

"Zayn," my voice was warning him to shut up.

"What about the other girls, huh Harry?"

No...

"Niall I need you to leave--"

"No, let him stay, I think he'd love to hear about your love affairs. All ten of them."

The world stopped moving around me and the fight in front of me faded away. Why did he have to say that.

I was pushing Zayn out my bedroom window by the time I had gotten out of my head.

Niall!

"Niall, w-what he was saying--it was when you first told me you loved me and I was confused and..."

He had tears in his eyes and he was shaking uncontrollably. I reached out for him but he dashed away. Probably to the roof, but no matter. Before I explained further I needed to get these idiots out.