louis

like the new covers? some lilo action?

We arrived at the location and I was fairly surprised. There were enough people to fill up a theatre here. How much did Liam sing?

"I found a park, over here."

I pulled in and put the car into park. I opened my and their doors. Clumsily climbing out was probably the best thing I did.

I entered the huge club and went straight backstage.

"Liam Payne should have me on the list," I said to the burly security guard. He nodded and let me through. I weaved through the crowd of people to find Liam looking absolutely sexy and scared shitless.

"Liam?"

"Oh," he grinned and I swooned, "You guys made it! Thank god, I've been so scared..."

Him? Scared? My balls are scared of him and I'm the one that wants his mouth sucking them. Or vice versa. Whatever.

"Why are you scared?"

"This club's never gotten big crowds like this, this is the first one, and the owner predicts more. I'm used to playing small crowds but now...it's like..."

He sat down in a chair and held his head in his hands. I sat down in front of him and placed my hands on his knees.

What a sexual position.

"Look," I say forcefully fighting off my growing erection, "I dunno how well you sing, but I'm positive you'll do great."

"Really?"

"I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it."

He grinned as his name was called,

"Liam, you're on standby. Come by the stage."

He got up and took my hand, helping me up.

"You should probably go out there, get a good view."

"Anyone would be lucky to have a good view of you."

Liam's head popped up and my hand went to cover my mouth.

"Yknow Louis," he said, "I like you. I like you a lot."