louis

sorry i got this out really late :( and that it's not the best smut i've written.

I knocked on Liam's door, bouncing on the balls of my feet. I am 99% sure that I'm going to lose my virginity to a fine ass lawyer who is also a part-time dorky princess.

Can I just say, the only thing I could think about when I saw Liam's huge house was oh daddy.

Just pointing that out because this is one point for daddy Liam.

The door opened and a grinning Liam in extra tight skinny jeans greeted me.

"Louis, welcome!"

"Uh," I was speechless. Completely and utterly speechless.

"I...I made spaghetti?" Liam offered and I snapped out of my trance.

"Yeah yeah, sorry."

I stepped inside and I mentally swooned at the sight of his house. Liam sure did know how to decorate.

"So uh, I made dinner," Liam rambled on, "and we can watch a Marvel movie?"

"Yeah sure, that'd be great." I took off my jacket and he helped me take it off. I felt his hands brush my shoulder and I shivered.

"Kitchen's over here,"

I followed him in the dimly lit room and I realised he had really outdone himself. The place looked beautiful and when Liam pulled out my chair for me I swooned again.

"The place looks beautiful..."

"Thanks, it took awhile but it was all worth it to see that smile."

He likes my smile oh lord. I felt my cheeks heat up and he chuckled.

"C'mon, sit down."

"Is this a date?" I suddenly blurted out. What the hell I want it to be a date.

"I did say that you could kiss me on the second date. Aren't we planning on having sex anyway?"

--

Liam and I had a great time at dinner. He was goofy and adorable and it makes me forget about the fact that we're supposed to have sex soon.

Until I mentioned it in my small summary come on. But tonight was good otherwise.

We were now sitting on his couch,watching Spiderman 3 (I think? Or was it two?) and I could feel his hand inching up my thigh slowly.

"Liam?"

"Louis."

I turned my head to look at him.

"What about that kiss?"

He chuckled and finally placed his left hand on my crotch.

"You're greedy today, aren't you Lou?"

I swear I heard myself groan and Liam's hand began to move up and down on my clothed dick.

"Louis I never took you as the submissive type."

"I-I not up for the entire style..." I explained.

"I know, sometimes you just like to be taught a lesson. And you will."

Liam suddenly stood up and went into his bedroom. What the hell is he doing?

Suddenly remembered the sex toys and I loved tonight even more. I know what I said, that I didn't want sex toys but to be honest I couldn't care less what happens tonight.

He came back, flipping something in his hand.

Is that what I think it is?

Liam waved it in the air and my cock twitched.