Chapter 10: Can't Hold Us Down

In a matter of hours, the train comes to a slow stop. Lifting my head up from Zeke's shoulder, it's home for most of the trip, I can see that across the way is a college campus of sorts. I hit Julius' knee to wake him and giving Ever's shoulder some relief. We don't speak but collect our luggage from the shelves above us and exit the train along with the other wolves. 

Before I can step off the last stair onto the platform, I'm shoved forward. Falling towards the pavement, I place my hand out and prepare for a standing somersault. With the extra weight from my bags, it isn't very graceful and I put more pressure on my neck than usual but I land safely.

Turning around I find my culprit to be Cyrus, who is surrounded by mini-hims. Probably other rich snobby kids from the other sectors. Zeke grabs one of my bags and my hand before I can act on my instincts.

What an asshole! We could kick his ass! My wolf encourages.

No we need to keep our cool! I instruct.

I don't know who leads us but the mob of wolves enters a tall skyscraper building with multiple windows. From the wolves that surround us, I can hear their conversations. This entire campus was a werewolf dominated college that the Alpha evacuated in order to make it into a training center. I imagine a large population of the students who attend this college were selected for the army. As we enter what seems to be the lobby of a hotel or dorm, I can hear Syler talking. I don't pay mind to what he says until it is my name that is called from his mouth.

"August Winter Room 132," Syler calls out

Pushing my way through the crowd, I find Syler waiting for me in his usual business man outfit and smug look. He holds out a lanyard that holds a key card as well as a single golden key. He points to my right and I take that direction. Counting up the hall, I finally find the 32nd room.

Two beds wait equidistant to each other. Upon the right bed a set of bags lay. Clearly my roommate has already arrived and left the room with no desire to meet me. The choice is fine by me. Sitting on the pre-made bed is a note with my name written in perfect calligraphy.

Welcome Ms. Winters,

We are excited to welcome you to the Alpha's Army. You are among the best wolves this pack has to offer.

For this evening, please dress in a formal fashion for our welcome dinner where you can meet other wolves as well as the Alpha!

Placing my bags down onto my bed, I begin to dig through the suitcase and duffel I brought. Ever had suggested to me, only last night, that I should pack nicer clothing for a situation just as this. From the bottom of my duffel, I pull out a high collar knee length emerald green dress. It was something Ever had bought for me only a few months ago. I haven't had the chance to wear it but as soon as it wraps my body in its vibrant color, I can't be more pleased. The emerald color makes my brown eyes look vibrant, which is something not common for my dull, shaded eyes.

Taking one last look, I open my door to leave but feel a hand push me back inside. Without a thought I know who it is. Cyrus shuts the door behind us and pressed me to the wall. He looks good. His light blue dress shirt makes his eyes even more striking and the color glows against his light brown skin. He has sprayed some sort of cologne that makes my mouth water. I try to hide this from him but I know he can smell how aroused I am.

"What are you doing here?" I muster up.

"Oh, I only live down the hall from you," Cyrus whispers into my neck.

Suddenly, my high collar is unbuttoned and Cyrus moves it down to reveal my throat. His breath tickles my skin which is heating up by the second. His lips brush against my skin lightly and I can't take it anymore. I grip the back of his head and pull it to my throat. With an open mouth, Cyrus begins to suck, lick and kiss my throat. I release a deep sigh after some time. To this, Cyrus removed his mouth and moves towards my lips but something clicks in me.