Detrimention of the verity

Start from the beginning

Taehyung said determined with his actions. He found the clip he needed and threw it at Jungkook.

Jungkook on the other side was extremely confused. He could not connect the dots nor interpret what was happening. Taehyung threw his phone at Jungkook and he picked it up and proceeded watching what was happening.

Bulk of tears formed in his eyes. He felt as if the entire world was lying to him. He could not take the pain as he fell down on his knees, his heart shattering into millions of pieces as every word was spoken.

"What have I done?" He whispered as the phone slipped out of his hand.

He looked up at his hyungs with broken eyes and messed up face. The boy's could do nothing but give a look of pity to him.

"P-Please tell m-me a-all t-this is a n-nightm-mare"

He couldn't even speak properly, only faint voices were escaping his mouth. Hands shaking, lips quivering. He was a total mess. He really wished that he could reverse back time. He wished the ground would take him in and bury him six feet underground.

He eventually broke down crying like a baby. He could not figure out all this time about the what was happening but the moment he saw the video, everything made sense to him. Why she kept on begging him to listen that she did not cheat on him and all the sarcastic behaviour. Why she cried, when she tried explaining. Everything and it broke his heart terribly

He went to Taehyung and hugged his legs. Taehyung was startled by his act but just looked away towards the window with a painful look. He felt bad for younger but he had to know sooner or later.

"Hyung I am sorry, what have I done hyung?" He said while crying and shaking

Taehyung bent down to his level and stood him up to his feet again not saying a word.

"Hyung she was innocent yet I tortured her no reason and she did not even say a single word. She did not even protest to me hurting her but I am a fucking asshole who did not even let her explain when she tried her best to!"

Jungkook was in a phase of absolute anxiety. He was frustrated and was regretting all the harsh actions he had taken towards Y/N. At a point he got really foiled.

"AAAAAHHH!!" Screaming he punched the mirror that was infront of him.

"JUNGKOOK!!" Everyone shouted in unison

Knuckles bleeding, eyes still crying. The others immediately ran to him asking him if he was okay but Jungkook was just emotionlessly staring at the floor.

Jimin escorted him to his room and started to heal his wounds. After a while of convincing Jungkook finally calmed down.

I was sitting there while Jimin hyung was treating my wounds

I was sitting there while Jimin hyung was treating my wounds. I was in a complete state of shock and anxiety. The only thing that was going on in my mind was just one question.

"Hyung will she forgive me for what I have done to her?" I questioned emotionlessly

"Although she shouldn't but maybe if you work very hard, she might" Jimin said

I looked at him while he was still focused on putting medicine on my hands.

"H-How do you know?" I asked with full of hope.

Jimin hyung was about to answer but a deep voice interrupted him and answered my question

"Cause she loves you"

I looked at the door and see Taehyung standing there while his arms folded into his chest. He walked in and asked me

"Do you love her?" He asked

I nodded without hesitating to answer.

"Then problem solved, talk to her tomorrow and solve everything, but don't expect immediate outcome like the arrogant jerk you are!" He said rather harshly

After a while everyone left as it was almost night time. Tomorrow is a big day but before taking such a step I have to make sure to buy her some flowers just for a start although everything is useless cause nothing makes up for what I did. Having the thought in mind, I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The sun rays hit my face and the alarm clock started to ring as it woke me up. I jumped out of the bed knowing the events that will be occurring today. I quickly dressed up and had my breakfast while I left a note for Jimin hyung. I left early today to go to the florist.

I reached and immediately ran towards the shop. After having a hard time choosing, I settled on her most favourite flower, white roses.

Then I head to another shop to buy her favourite chocolates. After I was done I head to the university. I soon reached and entered the campus. My heart palpitated and yearned a sight of her.

I started to look for Y/N all around the school but she was nowhere to be seen.

'Maybe she didn't arrive. I will meet her after class' Keeping the thought in mind, I head to class after keeping the flowers and chocolates in my locker

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I rushed out of the class to look for Y/N. The professor had started to scold me but I was least bothered about what she was saying and continued dashing out.

After giving an entire round of the campus, I didn't find her. I was disappointed. I decided to meet her at her house directly. I contemplated over that decision a little as she might get panicked if she see's me but decided to go for it.

After I reached my apartment building, I decided to ask the security guard about Y/N .

"Umm excuse me but have you seen girl that lives on the 17th floor?" I asked

"Yes sir I saw her last night but she was unconscious"

"Meaning?" I asked curious

"A guy was carrying her. When I asked he said he was taking her to the hospital as she fell sick"  He answered

"Who was the guy?" I was scared

"I don't quite remember" He said

"Do you know anything? Like his name?"

"No, sorry" He apologised

Hanging my head down low, I went towards the lift. Suddenly the security guard said something making my heart beat drop.

"Oh sir! His name was Joon!"

(EDITED)