O10| Partying and Drinking.

Start from the beginning

"Shut it," he then turned to Yoongi, "it's nice to meet you, Yoongi, but let it be known I'm here to make sure you aren't doing anything untoward with my friend." He stated diplomatically.

Untoward? Who says that? You thought, while Yoongi appeared unphased by his words. "You don't have to worry about that," he looked towards you with a nod, "we protect people like us," he then smiled, "plus, she can totally kick my ass if she wanted." You felt a smile involuntary tug on your lips, maybe even a few butterflies but you'd rather compliment Lee than admit that.

"By people like you, what do you mean?" Lee asked with a frown.

"Enhanced humans," Yoongi answered right away, "she's never been around her own kind, I hope we change that tonight. C'mon miss SkullCrusher" his eyes raked over Lee's form as if reminding him of his place, before he smiled and nodded towards down the street.

Lee threw you a glance and you shrugged, walking behind him. You knew Yoongi was being a bit rude, but then again, he was barely nice to you either. It seemed to be his own nature, and somehow, it was also attractive.

You moved to walk beside him, "where are we going?" You asked curiously, somehow being in the Undergrounds this time seemed exciting with Yoongi beside you.

"To a bar," he answered, "that's where the first Red Clan members are, you've already met Jungkook," you hummed, recalling the sweet—well, sweet to you— brunette with the slight attitude problem. "There's one more up-town, the others are staying down-town, so after that we'll go to the real Undergrounds." He explained.

"There's a real one?" You asked, "I thought this was the real one."

Yoongi shook his head, "far from it, the real Undergrounds isn't really a place regular people like you two can just walk into."

"What's it like?" Lee asked, already over Yoongi's previous rudeness.

Yoongi swayed his head, thinking of a way to describe it. "You ever watched Battle-club?" He asked.

"Yes!"

"No ew," guess which one you were. The two men looked at you with comical disappointment. "Sorry I don't watch stupid movies about stupid guys fighting in stupid cars, against stupid cyborgs, it's dumb." You shrugged.

"My respect for you has dropped at least twenty percent," Yoongi stated, "but yeah, think Battle-Club but with a higher budget."

"That's so cool!" Marveled Lee who had already gotten over his dislike for Yoongi. "Which ones have you watched?" He asked.

"All of them," Yoongi answered, with the same chill tone despite Lee's growing enthusiasm. "Frankly I'm not into movies like that but Jungkook is obsessed with anything electronic, so to spoil him I watch the movies with him." He explained.

"Awee" you cooed, earning looks from both men. "What I think that's sweet."

"Is she always like this?" Yoongi asked Lee, pointing his soda at you.

"She hasn't even gotten started."

"Alright shut up, don't start being friends or I might have to rethink this whole candidate thing," you pointed between the two, earning an amused chortle from Yoongi.