三十

Lights flashing, people was in an applaud after jiah's concert...She waved at the fans and bowed at them.

The concert was finish and it was a big hit! Yoonji immediately went backstage to rest again she was alone in her VIP room then someone went in...it was noah

"Unnie!" Yoonji screamed in joy to see her
"Oh, its been a long time isn't it?"
"Yeah, it was great" yoonji looking so happy
"Are you happy?" Noah asked seriously
"I'm not sure..." yoonji was being honest
"Do you want to go back?" Noah asked
"Go back to what?"
Noah just smirked as an answer
"What about you, is there somewhere you want to go back to?" Noah asked
Yoonji think for a little while....
"Bangtan...." yoonji was not sure, the word just came out of his mouth
"Bangtan?" Noah mimicked
Yoonji just half smiled at her while lost in her thoughts....
"Hmm..." noah was thinking of something while pouting, it was her way of planning something

"Aish, I sure miss suga alot" noah smirked
"When BTS was still a thing, my bias was suga...he was so cool and cute at the same time, he was the first idol I fell in love with his talent" noah added
"What are you saying, unnie?" Yoonji asked
"I miss suga, and as a fan I would die to bring my idol back" noah said raising her eyebrows...she sigh then just left yoonji alone in the room.

I think they only like me because I was Min Yoongi's sister and I notice that bts is having a trouble now because ARMY's are supporting me more than them. should I do it? Or should I continue this?

-time skip-

MGA is today's special event here in Seoul, Korea. All the idols entered the big awarding ceremony full of thousands of fans of many idols. As the idols seat at their perspective seat bowing and waving to the other idols as respect to them. Jiah sat beside Sana from twice, they had a little chit chat. As the event is about to start by the host. All the idols listen carefully at the host.

The time goes so fast iKon, twice, bts and some of the idols won a award. "Best solo female artist of the year goes to.... Min Jiah!" As the host said making her fans scream her name, congratulates her while jiah was shook what she just heard making a wide eyes full of shookness. She bowed at the other idols and waving at her fans while she's making her way to the host.

"Ummm... I really don't know to say but thank you very much," she said laughing a little and smiling. They all clapped at her then suddenly. "I know this is really unexpected but I want to make a little announcement. Im quiting as an idol..." the stadium went quiet while the host, all the idols even bts and fans widen their eyes thinking wht did they just heard. "Im really sorry, I know you only like me or support me because I'm the sister of the famous Min Yoongi from bts who quited 3 years ago and I only wanted to become a idol because my brother wanted me to help bts to rise again but I think I did the opposite. My brother burden himself because of what he just cause, there were also that time when he suddenly broke down because of a failure he just did. Well if you only like ne because of im the sister of Min Yoongi I'll just go and ask him to return again one day. Even he's not here I know what he wanted to say to you all and for bts, I'm sorry for what I did but one day I will comeback and pay all what I have done, I'll make your heart race because of my tongue technology" jiah or lets say yoonji stop for a while and laugh not wanting to make the atmosphere emotional. " And again I'm sorry and I will always miss you guys" as yoonji or jiah ended her speech making all the fans even the other idols feeling emotion flowing through them, some fans were crying some fans were about to cry, some fans were just speechless while bts were crying, is it tears of sadness or tears of joy? Maybe both, the reason why jiah is leaving and the other reason because their sleepy grandpa will comeback to them again.

Jiah bowed at the audience and at the host while carrying her trophy and went to her seat.

After a few minutes of silence the host broke the silence "u-uhm...ehem... thank you for your w-wonderful speech" the host is not really sure what will he say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Goodbye Just One Day!!!
Last chapter of Just One Day!!!
This story is Officially done!!!
Goodbye!!!
-Daina

Aww I never knew the ending would be this soon... so saddd we need to focus on our studie yeaaa
-Yannie

Bye beaches~