Umm... guys i just want to tell you or ask you about VERIVERY.... they debuted in January 9 2019 which is yesterday... and they have seven members.... Dongheon, Hoyoung, Minchan, Gyehyeon, Yeonho, Yongseung, and Kangmin they are very young the oldest is born in 1995 and the maknae is born in 2003

Thank you very much and i hope you like them and support them.
😘😘😘😘😘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What does yoongi-hyu-noona's voice sound like would be?"

Jungkook ask all of them And that made all the boys curious too.

-time skip- (sponsored by EXO's Love shot)

*dInG DoNg * (OK ill stop)
*RinG rInG riNG*

Yoongi woke up by the sound of her alarm she turned off her alarm while groaning and scratching her hair. She sit up and Stretched out like a tired cat wanting to sleep again but her schedule is so full today she have a photoshoot, writing lyrics, and many more.

She went to the bathroom to wash her face and after that dried it up. She wore her choker to change her voice she doesn't want to let other hear her voice except her family members.

"Yoongi-noona, are you awake if you are come down stairs and lets eat breakfast with the others" jungkook said outside the room so sudden without knocking and that made yoongi jump at shook. "Y-yes, I'm awake and wait a few minutes but I'll eat in my room i don't want to be awkward again" yoongi said and cursed her self for shuttering. "Yoongi-noona, eat at the dining table i promise this time we are not going to awkward the atmosphere".she opened the door and peaked at jungkook who is standing at the her door. "Really?" She said while tilting her had into the left side. Jungkook screamed internally because of what yoongi's cuteness overload. "P-promise"

Yoongi went out to her room and jungkook who is beside the door went to the dining table. The two sat down and faced their food that was ready. "Can i ask you a question?" Jin said. "OK, what is it?" "I know that its kinda straight forward but have you ever liked someone before?" Yoongi was yoonshook about the question jin gave. "U-ummm.... i-i d-d-did" yoongi cursed mentally for stuttering like that. "WHO IS HE?" Hoseok jump out and full of curiosity. But with a little annoyance and excitement.

"U-ummm...... Y-yoo K-kihyun" yoongi said covering her face with her hands full of embarrassment. "From monsta x?" Taehyung ask and feeling kind of jealous. "Awwwwwww~ yoongi has a crush~" hoseok tease. "Stop it"

They tease yoongi unending but deep inside they were really jealous. They know that yoongi and kihyun is a good friend. But they never think that yoongi would have a crush on kihyun.

After they tease yoongi they all went out for the photoshoot. When its break time. Yoongi scrolling at her tweeter there so many army tagged to them complement, hate, memes and many more. Then suddenly someone chat at her and she smiled when she saw who send a message for her. It's her crush kihyun.

Kihyunie💜
Long time no chat yoongi.
Are you busy?
If not would you like to hang out?
It's our free day today I'm so bored.
The other is sleeping and they don't want to hang out.

Yoongi💜
I'm busy today, but i can hang out with you a little.
After we finish our photoshoot.
Where should we meet?

Kihyunie💜
Awwww... if your really busy you don't have too

Yoongi💜
No its ok.

Kihyunie💜
If you insist
*attached a random place*

Yoongi💜
I'll text you when we finish our photoshoot.

Kihyunie💜
Ok~
Thank you! 😘😘😘
*seen*

Yoongi smiled while texting kihyun. They rearly chat or meet each other.

All of them saw yoongi smiling at her phone. They were curious.