NO ONE'S POV

"Yoongi-hyung, why is there a blood stain in your blanket?"

The room was full of silence when Namjoon said those words and after afew minutes jin broke the silence. "Namjoon, yoongi come down stairs the food is going to be cold now" jin said while entering yoongi's room.

Jin saw a blood stain at yoongi's blanket. "YOONGI DID YOU GET INJURED! ARE YOU CUTTING YOURSELF!WAIT LET ME GET SOME BONDAGE!" Jin said while in a panic mode. "Thi-this i-is.... o-oppa I'm n-not i-injured" yoongi was nervous. "O-oppa? Yoongi did you bumb your head?" And the both males was confused. "The blood stain w-was cause by my m-menstration" yoongi was looking down and a light pink was brushed in her cheeks. "WHAT?!"

"Call bang pd-nim and ask him everything. And can you please go out on my room i need to change something" yoongi said but still not making eye contact to the both males.

Wait I'm so confused right now. And how did yoongi hyung become a girl? (A/n:I'm also confused) namjoon thought but blushing for not noticing that

Yoongi is a girl? How?jin thought that he feel like blushing because of embarrassment.

Namjoon called their manager and they waited for their manager to come and yoongi she was just getting ready to get scolded by her uncle.

"Looks like yoongi have been exposed now" their manager said while entering their living room.

"Manager care to explain? And why did you keep it a secret? And how did yoongi-" jin was cutted of by jungkook
"Wait I'm confused? What do you mean secret?" Jungkook was confused well even hoseok, jimin and Taehyung was confused because they missed the event.

"OK now... ill answer those questions but slow ok... how should i start this... ummm... I'm yoongi's uncle or lets say yoongi's father's brother and yoongi's a girl me and yoongi knows it well of course her family knows it and its kinda risky and if you question me why yoongi have a male voice even though she's a girl.... she wear a choker that can change your voice into male or male to female...and i also have a important question for all of you except yoongi.... today you already know yoongi's secret... you decide if yoongi will stay here in bts but with a condition or let yoongi qu-" namjoon cutted off pd-nim "let her stay here" all of them looked at namjoon how fast he respond and after that all of them agreed at namjoon. "Yoongi thank the boys later but don't forget that there's a condition. One's yoongi's secret have been exposed in public... i don't have choice but to disband bts" all of them gulped hard about the condition "and one more... since I'm yoongi's uncle you can't date yoongi" the 6 boys looked at each other cuz the second condition is much harder than the first one...

Because they already liked yoongi from the beginning and they will be lying if they said that they were not happy that yoongi's is a girl now... they always wished that yoongi is a girl...

Still no good? OK bye!!!