No ones POV.

The news of BTS's yoongi and jungkook has spread... but it didn't mean anything at all it is not a big of a news.... but fangirls started to ship "yoonkook".

As always yoonji did not care, she is waiting for her uncle to arrive and give her a new choker but until then she hasn't speak a word. Then a her phone suddenly rang she answered but did say anything
"Hello, Is this Min Yoongi?" The man on the phone asked.. Yoonji just hummed to answer
"Ahh, actually would you go to the bighit building right now?" The man said... And again yoonji just answered by humming then end the call.

She's been waiting for her uncle for so long she is almost ran out of patience
"Yoonji are you already prepared?" Jin asked yoonji wrote something on the paper saying "for what !?".   "We are having a collaboration with EXO" jin answered with an excited face. Yoonji was shocked, "And we'll be meeting them today" Jin added then went upstairs to get ready. Yoonji is surely worried, she don't have the choker and not prepared... she is going on a panick attack....

Yoonji POV.

What if I skip today until my uncle arrive?? No no no I can't, umm... what should I... Jungkook?? No no you're so shameless yoonji.... I did not think for a minute. Then the members went downstairs
"Why are you still not prepared yoonji?" Namjoon asked
I showed my hand full of ketchup hopefully they will think its mens, I know its not realistic to have mens in my hand but this is the only think I can figure out.... I know their stupid enough to believe me though...
"N-noona your h-hands!" Jimin asked
I shed tears for them to believe me more sniff** sniffing into my handkerchief
"S-should I give you tissue or n-napkin probably?" Namjoon asked. I ran into the restroom my hands and feet shaking after I entered I let out a deep sigh... Gosh, I never knew I was this good at acting.... guess I'll stay here until they all get out. There was a sudden knock at the door
"Noona, we will be going now.... Taehyung will stay here and give you a hand if you need anything" Namjoon said. Oh shit not taehyung its not I even have a chance anyway. I heard a loud smash at the door, I guess they already went outside. I also went outside the toilet then my phone rang... its my uncle
"Sorry yoonji I won't come today, I promise tomorrow morning.... I'll give your choker" Uncle said I immediately end the call or it will make me more annoyed.

"Noona, you did not want to come right?"  Teahyung asked but I did not answer
"That's not mens right? You just had your mens last week noona" He said again but I never said a word
"And..." he said while thinking then he suddenly snapped "You don't have your choker right now" he said smirking at me "H-how did you-" I gasp a little then he suddenly leaned on me with only his right hand, he went closer to my ear "I almost forgot how to control myself around you with that voice of yours........ noona" he whispered into my ear so seductively. Before I knew my legs and hands were shaking... is it because of fear? Or am I seductively been turned on with this man. I bit my lower lip then tried not to look directly at taehyung's eyes but then he went closer to my face he's nose touched mine then he smiled so sweetly while our nose touched I kept my eyes wide open.... Is he going to kiss me or.... I bit my lips then he started to move closer to my lips... he smells like fresh peaches and roses its heaven. Then he stopped moving and smirked at me...he let go of his hand then "Noona why are you doing this to me?" He asked in a cheerful voice he's really like an alien... doing something like that to a girl.... how could he smile so cheerfully and happy at the same time.

The close distance between as broke out he make his out to the room waving goodbye at me, he is really weird, i went to my room not wanting to do anything..... I'm bored.....

I layed down to my soft comfy bed that welcome when I'm tired. I was bored... i can't sleep... i wish someone would like to talk about something or do something. I wish he was here. I looked at the ceiling thinking many things inside my head full of scrambled thoughts.

Silence filled my room the only thing you can hear is nothing. Someone knock at my door breaking the silence in my room i went to open the door revealing.... taehyung. He smiled at me like an idiot. I went to get my notebook and pen and wrote something. What do you want? i wrote it looking at him kind of bored.

"I'm bored noona" taehyung said in bored tone, i thought you and the others are going to meet the EXO? I ask but still writing at my notebook. "Yeaa but i dont want to go without you noona, and atleast speak i already know your voice you don't have to be shy, your just tiring yourself on writing." Taehyung said while smirking at me.... weird....

I was about to write my respond but suddenly taehyung snatched my notebook and pen making me jolt. I glared him making me want to slam the door in his face. Of course i can't do that I'm older. He want me to speak but i don't want too... but i have no choice.

He's still grinning at me like an idiot. I sigh and gave up. He won, i spoke. "Ugh.... fine you win, but atleast go attend the collaboration with EXOs" i said looking down.

I looked up at taehyung cuz he's been silent for 3 mins now. He's face is red, is it hot in my room?. I question myself. "What's wrong taehyung? You've been in silent and staring at me like 3 mins now?" I ask. "A-ah n-nothing noona i just got lost in my thoughts" he said he stuttered a bit, I'll be honest its kinda cute, i chuckled at him.

Suddenly someone called out at taehyung. He frowned a bit, he's being called out to meet the EXOs with the others by Namjoon. "Yoonji-noona just stay at your room until you're ok, ill tell them a fake reason why you can't join us today.... Maybe tomorrow you can come with us. I'll just ask whats your part at the collaboration" Namjoon said with concern, i feel guilty for not going at the collaboration i really want to go but my freaking choker is gone.

I gave him a thumbs up responding a 'ok'. Then he left waving at me while taehyung is like a kid being force out to the house not wanting to leave the computer.

Silence filled my room again i curled up in my blanket while hugging my kumamon until i fall asleep. Tiredness covered my body.

Fuck you life

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's for today.... sorry if there's any mistake or wrong grammar.

Sorry if we did not update any chapter last Friday. My best friend or Yannie want to sleep and she don't have any idea left same goes to me.