二十七

Sope

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoonji is having a trouble practicing the choreography given by her choreography teacher. She can't do this, she can't do that, now she's tired.

She's panting heavily at the practice room. You can only hear the heavy breathing from her. She opened her 5th bottle of water today yet she haven't completed the choreography. When suddenly opened the practice room door making her choke in her drink. When she looked at the person who opened the door... its (im your hope your my hope im J-Hope! Ok I'll stop) hoseok.

"Oh... jiah, what are you doing here? Practicing?" Hoseok ask smiling like a walking sun. "Oh yeah... but I haven't perfect it yet," jiah pouted a little making hoseok remember yoonji. "If its ok, I'll help you practice since I'm just gonna dance random songs again" hoseok said smiling again.

"Really? Thanks" yoonji said hugging hoseok making hoseok blush a little, Well hoseok is a savior, his good at dancing i mean really good at dancing. Yoonji let go from the hug and showed tge choreography to hoseok. "I'll be honest but... this one is really hard though" hoseok commented. "What?! ... oh come on... when will I perfect this choreography." Yoonji whined stomping her feet in the wooden floor.

"But you're really good at dancing so I think you can perfect the choreography in no time" hoseok said. "I've been here since 8 am and its already 12 pm!" Yoonji whined more like a baby not getting what she wanted.

After a few minutes of talk they practice every move in the choreography. They practice and practice until they worn out and messing sweat. Well for hoseok the choreography is quite hard but he pulled it off since he dance a choreography that is more harder than this and for yoonji she's quite getting it since hoseok is teaching her how.

While jiah is walking to return in her place she didn't notice her shoelace is lossen so she stepped the lace of her shoe making her trip and leaving a little scratch on her knee
"You okay?" Hoseok ask worried
"Y-yeah its just a small scratch"
"Yeah a small scratch on your nice legs" hoseok said and they both looked at each other full of awkwardness...
"Are you a pervert or you just have this thing with legs??" Yoonji asked disgusted
Hoseok just laugh it out...

"Let me just get the first aid" hoseok said leaving the practice room to get the first aid. "Ok" yoonji said.

A few minutes hoseok opened the door carrying the first aid. Hoseok went to yoonji who were sitting.

"Yoonji-noona, let me help put on the bandeaid." Hoseok said sitting on the floor. "No need, its just a small scratch" yoonji denaid. "Ok" hoseok said handing the bandeaid. While yoonji is putting a bandeaid on her scratched knee. When she tried to get up she felt something hit her knee and that made her butt fall again. When she fell of her butt something her knee again making her scream in pain. "Ouch, my knee hurts" yoonji said in pain while she's gripping her knee wanting to stop the pain. "Just wait here, im going to call the medic staff" hoseok kind of panicking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The chaps gets lesser and lesser becoz....
Dats a secret awieee
-Yannie

Hope you enjoy and sorry for the wrong spelled words and wrong grammars.
Wants some spoilers?
This book will end after 3 more chapter.
-Daina

Sorry for the short chapter.

Just one day | myg x bts |On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara