Chapter 20

I kept ruminating over what happened . I mean Dom and I were fine ,better than that, in fact we have been going steady for about a month now and no incidents. So why this why now

My wolf was just calm. She even detached herself from his wolf so we could no longer feel his emotions or his wolf whimpers .

Just as I kept running in the forest. I suddenly heard a how'd behind me. His howl. It was so full of pain and desperation it literally stole my breathe I had to pause to get it back.

Somehow on hearing that howl my wolf had connected back to his but not fully. She didn't trust him but we could smell their fear, the pain. We just couldn't take it so she moved to the back of my mind while I shifted back to my human form.

I was so weak I couldn't get up. Tears were streaming from my face. My little sobs suddenly turned into full blown crying.

Even in my sorrow, through my tears, I felt him watching me . I could feel the heat of his gaze on my back before I even heard him .

I turned to look at him. He was still in his wolf form. Crawling Towards me unsure .As he crawled toward me, I didn't move . He made these heart breaking sounds like he was trying to explain through wolf speak
When he finally came close enough to touch me, he didn't but sat in front of me like a good dog trying to smell around my hand no doubt wanting me to initiate contact but I don't and he just sits there looking sad .

After we stared at each other for about what feels like hours . I finally decided to break the silence.

"wh....y" I choked out . I needed to understand his motive. If she had been his cousin, why was he kissing her?.

Instantly he shifted back, we didn't even bothering to cover up our selves when our pain was that bare.

"I didn't kiss her, you have to believe me princess. I would never do that to you, you are my mate , my queen, my goddess"

He said with sincerely bleeding in his eyes and dripping from his words. I didn't understand . my wolf was still whimpering

"She came into my office and told me wanted to discuss something with me, then she started talking about leaving to find her mate . I only came closer to comfort her because she was a mess. I advised her to go if it would make her happy. Then she got up to leave but before she left she gave me a hug. I hugged her back but she began to hug and rub herself on me. I was trying to pull away but she kissed me the second you entered into the room like it was rehearsed, please believe me. I want no other woman now. I can't even bear the scent of another woman on me. I love you"

At the end of his speech, my wolf was already revived. She was smart, while he spoke she dug into his head and found the memory she was looking for. It happened exactly ad he said.

From the way he said staring at me, he knew my wolf was poking around and he let her but he was a bit confused because only alphas can do that on a normal day but then there is me ,Queen of freaks and not ashamed

I could feel his memories, he was honestly offering help to a pack member in need and he was appalled when she started touching him.

"You love me?"

"Princess. My queen. My heart. I love you so much I could die if you leave me. Please don't leave me"
He accelerated each endearment with a kiss to my hand and when he finished he kissed me. The kiss was full of emotions like he was trying to tell me how he felt and i understand it all. When we eventually stopped, we were breathless

I grinned at him and shifted into my wolf. I looked over my shoulder to find him shifting too . I sniffed him and to my dispute he still smelt like her.

My wolf made it a point of duty to rub all over him till he was drenched in our scent only then were we satisfying

We raced each other back to the house gym . I shifted back and borrowed a pair of leggings and sports bra while he was wearing only basketball shorts .

I smirked at him as I put on the music. Animals by maroon 5 comes on . we locked eyes and I watched his go wide as he understood what I was about to do. He quickly grabbed a chair and got comfortable in the middle of the gym.

Subtly I started to move my hips to the music, swaying and swinging them to the beat. He kept his eyes trained on me and mine on his. I watched them slowly darken and he smiled in appriation . Teasing him with my moves, I twirled around the pole . I got lost somewhere in the song and the pole became his sexy body and I twirled round it , teased it. Danced for him.

I came back to my self when I felt the beat change to something slower. So I got on my knees and called to him in a catlike manner which came naturally.

My wolf and I were in complete agreement. We wanted this male. Our alpha. As we got closer, he licked his lips . I copied his movement and watched his eyes darken more. When I finally got to him, he inched closer but didn't touch me.

"What do you want kitten?"

That was a new one. Kitten. My wolf purred and pretended herself like a cat which she kinda was. She liked it.

"Your mark Alpha" I told him in a firm but soft voice while presenting my neck

He sucked in a breathe and I waited patiently for my alpha.

"My mark means you will be unrevokably mine kitten" he looked into my eyes as he stroked my cheek probably looking for a doubt, he won't find any

"I am already yours as you are mine my love" I added that last bit with a smile

"Say it again" he choked out

"I love you Alpha Dominic"

Instantly, he was upon me. His lips attacking mine with a fury of pent up passion. His hands were everywhere at once . I mirrored his moves and soon we were naked in the middle of the gym, moaning like bitches in heat. I loved it. It was possessive and caring at the same time.

"You can still change your mind" he breathed in my ear

"I love you" I replied

He smiled at me ad his hands pacledy hair to one size and he skimmed the exposed skin with his teeth. I was already so close to the edge.

He kept on licking and ducking and giving that spot light kisses till I finally felt his demeanor change..
His aura a lot stronger meaning his wolf was out to play.

"I have waited for this for a long time" he whispered in my neck . I felt his teeth elongated and break my skin. That was just what I needed to tumble over the edge and I felt my own fangs elongate too and I marked him on his neck also then promptly passed out from excess pleasure