chapter 4

Presently I am sitting down the forest, my back to a tree and tears streaming down my face as I curse my mate for being so pigheaded. Mates are supposed to be caring to each other and not hurt each other but my case seems to be different and it hurts .

       My wolf has been hurting a lot too she has been whining non stop and I couldn't comfort her because I was hurt too. I didn't know how long has passed before I finally stopped crying but I couldn't go back I can't face him just yet. This hurts more than rejection .

   I was still sitting down on the forest carpet when I heard a crunch . I immediately grew alert and turn towards the direction of sound and sniffed . The sound few closer and then I quickly for up and climbed the tree and waited. Then the guy came into sight and i recognized him as one of the guys in the pack. I think he was the beta . what was his name again?!.

Emil?........Bert?

      He sniffed the tree I sat upon and looked up at me and smiled.

     "Luna,I have been looking for you and there you are stuck in a tree"he said cheerfully and I smiled back "I am not stuck. I was waiting to jump on you and snap your throat "I retorted back smirking at him.

    Soon he was sitting on the same branch I was . He was nimble for a wolf but he still needed help. "Hi. I am Emmet Utah. Beta of the Blood moon pack and hopefully am going to be your friend and we will go shopping and torment Dom for all eternity "he states in a matter of factly manner I like him already .

     "I am Lilith. Just sitting on this tree"I smile back .

    "So what is a pretty girl like you doing in the forest?" he asked and I shrugged 

   "what is a pretty boy like u doing in the forest alone?" well I am searching for a Queen that is stuck up a tree".

     We sat in silence for she minutes before he starred talking again.

      "It is not his fault you know whatever he did he just gat issues he is trying to sort out . it is not in my place to tell you . He will ,when he is ready but give him time please".

      " What if he doesn't want me" I whispered then he put his hand under my chin and held my head up

    "Queen ,your crown is falling down. You are going to be Luna the moon goddess gave him to you for a reason and I know him when it comes to people he cares about , his bark is worse than His bite .I am sure I'd you go back home right now he is worried sick about you and he can't concentrate and when you get he he will wrap you in a bone crushing hug and tell you how sorry he is and you guys will cuddle all night long "he added a wink .

     I looked at him giving him the how are you so sure look and he jumped down from the tree "wanna test the theory". I jump down beside in a very elegant only worthy of cats and he raised an eye brow and i shrugged

    "if you are wrong you owe me lots of ice cream and junk food"

" And if I am right "he said and I shrugged again as we walked back to the pack house ..

       One getting to the pack house I saw him in front of the house pacing up and down and Emmet gave me the I told you look.

    He walked up to me and asked me

"where have you been? "

    I smirked . This is interesting

   "Do you care after all I was just a whore right?. Well I am done with my whoring days.  Don't act like you are worried and leave me the hell alone"

   He yelled in his alpha tone as I proceeded to walk away fore to wait but I ignored him to the jaw dropping surprise of himself and his pack

"What was that?" I turned around to face him

   "You don't own me and the next time you try to alpha voice control,you will regret it with your life ".

       I sauntered away and walked into to a room i passed as I walked out of the house in the the morning and there was a pole in the middle of the room and a DVD player and stereo in a corner and then I plugged my phone to the Stereo and played my favourite song Animals by maroon 5 and I felt the fire of the song get into my blood as I listened to the lyrics and soon I was swinging on the pole and dancing around it forgetting all my worries. There was just me and music.

-----------------------------_-----------------
Share vote comment and check out my other story