Chapter 12

It has been two days now; two days of extreme torture. I couldn't eat without throwing up , I couldnt do anything. I just stayed in bed gazing at the ceiling.

Ever since Dom left, which wasn't really hard after I beat him to the dust. He just walked away. I felt pain all over. My head was pounding,my wolf just kept whimpering . My body was on fire and it felt like a thousand needles were sticking put from my skin.

"Suz, Suz" I heard a voice but I couldnt see because the said person opened the curtains and light flooded the room and my eyes needed a while to adjust to the intensity of light . I could hear voices but I couldn't figure out what they were.

"Water" I cried out to whoever was in the room and soon I felt a cup against my lips and I drained the water in the cup to the last drop and my body cooled down a bit. I felt a damp cloth dab at my forehead before it went down sll in the attempt to cool me down.

Suddenly a clenching pain attacked my body, from my belly the ache spread in between my legs and I couldn't breathe. I didn't know when the words tumbled out of my mouth.

"Need mate now. Please" I muttered in pain then I heard a door close behind me and once again I embraced the darkness

------------------------------------------------

Jasper's POV

My mate walked out of Suzza's room with tears running down her face, my jaw clenched watching her sad like that.

"She is getting worse" she whispered to me and I ran my hand through my hair pulling it and uttering every swear word I know.

"She is asking for her mate baby, even you know we can't keep her forever. The bond is reacting to their seperation and if we are not tactical about this, she will die" my mate said firmly as though she was trying to sink every word into my skull . I growled at the word die and proceeded to pull my hair some more . Lor hugged me and rubbed my back whispering assuring words in my ear before she pulled away.

"I need to clean her up , and also call her father. I think this is heat for her species and its going to get worst so keep all males from this side okay?" She called out from the far end of the hall.

Walking into my father's office, I sighed and dialled Alpha Dom's number on the telephone. He picked on the second ring.

"Alpha Dom speaking" his voice sounded gruff like he was really tired.

"I am calling to inform you of your mate's present condition . she is reacting badly to the separation and I think she is on heat but we can't be too sure." I spoke calmly and firmly into the phone.

"What do you mean, you think she is on heat?" He asked me with a growl..

"Suzza sorry Lilith is not like the rest of us ,she is uh quite different so her body reacts differently than us . I can't explain over the phone . you need to be here ASAP . she is crying for you" I stated honestly and I heard a loud growl and the phone dropped. The hard part of done with . Now Alpha Lucas is next.

"Alpha , it is Jasper. Something is wrong with Suz " I told him rushed and that's all the needed to hear before I hear him shouting instrustions to me on what to do

------------------------------------------------
Dom POV

As soon as I was ready to move out, I called Alpha Luca. He and I have gotten quite close since his daughter decided to ditch me. I went storming to his house one day to find my mate. On getting there, he sat me down and asked me to tell him what actually happened, I don't know why but I began to rant. He corrected my Ill conceived view of him and the pack. I thought they killed my parents but he explained everything to me in detail and cleared my misconception. Then I began to rant again about how stupid I was but he calmed me down and told me she will be back soon

" Have you heard Alpha. Your daughter is sick. What should I do?. Her friend told me that she is not like the rest of us , does that even mean?. How will I help her if I don't know what she is" I freaked out on the phone.

"Boy, calm down. When you see her,you will know what to do. And she will explain what she is herself when she trusts you okay?" He told me calmly before hanging up