chapter 1

To all the wonderful people who would be reading this book ....I wanna say thank you in advance for choosing to embark on this journey with me
This story is one born of sheer imagination so i dunno want any breathing down my neck for plagiarizing
The chapters may be short and my grammar may have a few mistakes but i am ready to learn
Feel free to share your thoughts ,
Love kandee
-----------------------------------------------
Dom's POV

I love black because it made me look older and mysterious plus i feel a compelling need to be dressed to kill today.

I was about leaving the room when my beta Emmet burst into the room. I swear he never learns, the last time he did that he was two inches close to the grave.

"Hey Daddy Dom,you looking good today, ready to go?" he asked cheerily as i rolled my eyes.

Do not be fooled by his funny side, this guy is one of my machines for mass destruction. I walked out of my room acknowledging the many greetings i got from my pack members .

I walked straight to my garage which was packed full with cars of various models but i chose the Aston Matin which i call Dorothy.

A man has got to love his cars. I let my guards choose the car they wanna ride and we left the house.

Throughout the ride my wolf was yelling ,clawing and scratching at the back of my mind but i focused on the hate i felt for the White Moon pack. They killed thousands of my pack members in the past and i am not a very forgiving person.

I kept driving till i got to a clearing and their pack house was in sight . It looked medieval, really classy but not as big as mine i thought while smiling to myself. I tried to keep my wolf calm when i saw the alpha.

My wolf was snapping and growling but i kept him down. We was ushered in by the beta and gamma of the pack.

"Alpha Dominic,Beta Kyle and all the pack warriors of White Moon pack, we welcome you to our humble abode."The alpha spoke in such a calm voice you would hardly think he was such a violent man. He lead us to his office and the doors closed behind us making myself and all my men stand at alert.

There were 2 other men standing with him both blonds also. I am beginning to think all the men here are blondes.

The men were a bit older and looked with an intelligent spark in their eye that made me cringe internally. The Alpha introduced them as beta Sanders and gamma Oliver, both of them bent their head as a sign of respect to the Alpha.

We were just about to start the meeting when the door opened and a platinum blonde lady came into the room.

Her scent was so potent, it almost drove me wild and my wolf was screaming in my head but i couldn't make out what he was saying because my gaze as reverted on the lady.

I felt like taking her and swinging her over my shoulders cave man style but i kept my cool. As i kept looking at her, my wolf's words were becoming clearer "Take mate " he kept chanting over and over.

So she is my mate too bad i hate her pack but i bet she will be good in bed. I will make her suffer for the crimes of her pack.

On thinking those words, i felt a very sharp pain that felt like i had been pricked by a thousand pins but i totally ignored it.

I think she smelt me too because she sniffed. Just then her knees buckled and i just one second away from grabbing her but i kept calm ,restraining my desire to rush to her then i saw her compose herself and walk steadily towards the front with her head up." Good girl, just like a queen" i thought smiling .

I saw her walk towards the Alpha. As she walk forward, i had a good chance to look at her properly ,she had perfect platinum blonde hair that fell below her waist,perfect figure and a sweet little ass that just begged to be spanked .

I saw her taking a side look at me and my wolf laughed internally I growled loud enough for everyone to hear but her father still kept his hold on her establishing some kind of territory .

After a few seconds, i calmed down and really looked at my mate . She had green eyes, pink lips that begged to be kissed, long lashes that fell on her cheek when she blinked. Her father introduced her as Lilith, his little flower.

I smiled at her. I like the name . It sounded extremely sexy . I simply told her to go pack up her things and be ready to leave with me when it is time to go. I saw the pain flicker in her eyes and I reveled in it.

This was just the beginning

-----------------------------_---_-------------

Share, vote , comment and check out my other story ...on my old account krushjay