One.

'Oh, I love your precious heart.
I was standing, you were there.
Two words collide and they could never ever tear us apart!"

-Never Tear Us Apart.

"Hit that thing for me- I know you can do it." She yells boosting his mood. Hitting the cans- she squealed. Her voice was all his eardrums needed to hear.

"The fanny pack, I want it." She points at the black bag at the bottom of the shelf.

The woman dressed close to nothing throws it to her chest.

"Oh I know you didn't-"

"Did you just hit my girl with your shit?" He questions leaning on the counter. She moves back in fear almost tripping. "I will punch you at your esophagus woman." He threatens her dryly before walking away with Leigh.

"Thank you. Want ice cream?" She questions walking past a small park with children.

"No, do you?" She nods and pulls him to the food court.

"You know if you had told me where we're going I wasn't going to kill you." She speaks gyrating around him. "I bet a dollar- you're just saying that." He answers with his British tongue Leigh used to make fun of. In reply: she simply chuckles- thou she could feel him roll his eyes.

"You're an impossible monster." She retorts showing him her tongue.

"You love it don't you?" He asks, already knowing the answer. But he wanted to hear it once more- to be assured.

"No." She dares respond taking her hand in his but he stops walking making her look back with a raised eyebrow.

Coming to a halt, she notices he is mad- to which she couldn't help the small giggle that escaped her lips as she studies his facial expressions once more.

"I love you. And thank you for bringing me here." His features become bright again and he pulls her back into his chest for a side hug.

She takes the ice cream close to his mouth- just as he opens she pulls back chuckling. He groans as she licks her lips.

She paints his mouth with the chocolate in her hand to rid it with her lips.

"Choose one last ride- we have to go back

"Choose one last ride- we have to go back. Tomorrow's a long day." He calls for her watching her walk in front of him.

He has taken her to Disneyland for some alone time. She was so engrossed in her studies that she had less time to spend with her friends- and him too.