"Also, I know who you are. Aren't you the witch Felicita?" As I said the witch's name Zeyd's face became surprised. Bet she didn't expect it. "But enough of that, I know you want the book I have with me right now."

"Well then, can you give it to me?"

"You want it? Come and get it." I said and did a defensive stance. He smirked at me and dashed his way toward me. Before he could land a blow on my stomach, I shielded it with my arms but I wasn't prepared for the kick that was coming my way. I was pushed towards the boulders, hitting my back. I coughed up some blood and manage to stand up.

Damn it. Even though it's not Zeyd, it's still his body. A body that was trained to fight for how many centuries, so of course, his blow would be freaking heavy. It feels like I've been hit by thirty pounds of dumbbells.

I did an offensive stance and I charge at him without a second thought. I punched him with my right hand but he caught this and twisted it on my back, breaking my bones. I bend a little and kicked his foot which made him lose his balance and let go of my arm. Then I grab his shirt and pulled him down. I locked my legs on his neck to make him unconscious but he broke free from my grip.

"You're good at this." he said while panting.

"You may be possessing his body but the one who's fighting is not Zeyd. I can see you're not used to fighting. Well, all witches are." I said and proceeded to take a defensive stance. He then started to shift into his Lycan form.

I'm in deep shit now.

Lycans don't shift as werewolves shifted into massive wolves. Instead, they grew five meters taller, fur covered some parts of their bodies, canines were elongated, their usual glowing abnormally beautiful eyes became pitch black, fingers and toes elongated, nails became sharp as a knife, muscles rippled, and strength and senses became a hundred times sharp. They were hideous creatures disguised in a gorgeous appearance. The irony.

I ran as fast as I can deeper into the forest. I was a good distance away when something sharp pierced my left foot. Zeyd bit my foot and yanked me against the tree. My foot is bleeding like crazy. I can't probably stand on this since he crashed the bones on my foot.

Fuck! Of course, they can run in four limbs as well.

He took the opportunity of me being immobilized and grabbed my bag. He took out the content, along with the book, from the bag. He saw the book and was happy to get it but his expression changed immediately as soon as he saw the cover.

'The Princess and the Pea.'

Let's go back for a while to how I brought this book rather than the other one.

(Flashback)

"What are you still doing here Mia?" Casper asked and I smiled mischievously.

"I'm waiting for you to be done 'cause I have a favor to ask you." he looks confused but I just smiled at him.

"What kind of favor?" He asked cautiously.

"I told you and everyone about the mole right? Well, I know who it is." his eyes widened at what I said.

"You knew? Did you tell his majesty?" he asked and I shook my head.

"He knew that I knew who it was but I didn't tell him the name." I told him. "But I'm going to tell you who it is Cas but only if you promise me not to tell anyone okay?" He looked confused but nodded his head anyways.

"I promise."

"Good. You see the mole is very close to Cassius so I don't want them to kill each other. The mole is none other than Zeyd." his eyes widened at the mention of Zeyd's name.

"What? How? Sir Zeyd would never betray his majesty. They've been friends since they were kids and he is very loyal. Also, sir Zeyd's aethyraz is the Alpha's cousin." he said.

"Of course, Zeyd would never betray Cassius. The thing is, Zeyd was under a spell three weeks ago. I wouldn't know about it if he were careful. I guess the one who cast a spell on him is not that good." I explained it to him.

"What kind of spell?" he asked.

"I don't know. That's why I'm gonna meet him alone to see what kind of spell was put on him. I will use the book as bait." I said and pointed at the book. "But I cannot risk getting his hands on this so I ask you to keep this safe for me." I said and handed him the book.

"W-what? I-I can't! What if someone knew that it was with me and take it from me?" He said frantically.

"No one will know, Casper. Once I'm done dealing with this, if I make it out alive, I will go and get the book. Can you do it for me?"

"Make it out alive? You're not planning on fighting him alone do you?"

"Yup! So can you do it?" He took the book and nod his head.

(End of flashback)

And that's the end of it. Now, how should I get out of this situation? Zeyd or not, if he's in a Lycan form, I'm dead meat. I should have brought Cassius along.