Here Meera was on cloud nine, finally they are married after facing several struggles. Tomorrow is week off for her and she is not sleepy too. So she decided to listen some new songs. She opened youtube and listened the recent songs.

It is a natural thing that happens in life that whenever you listen to a song ,it will remind you of someone or something happened in your life.

This song 😍,

She heard that song for the first time and that remind her about him. The song lyrics made her thought that it's what her actual feelings for him. She lost herself in that song and started to think about him. Each line of its lyrics made her smile and his face occupied her heart. His smile, his eyes, his nature, feeling his presence around her made her lost herself in his thoughts. She missed him badly.

Her thoughts revolved around him

Her thoughts revolved around him. "What he would be doing now? Will he miss me?
Wait.. Why should he miss me? Will he still remember me? Who are you to him?" Her heart and mind started to fight. She couldn't control her thoughts and finally both her heart and mind thought about single thing. "What he will be doing now?" This is the only thought now occupied her heart and brain.

At the same time,

Nearly three thousand kilometers apart from her, Krishna sat in a dark room which is full mess with broken pieces of glasses and other furniture in highly frustrated state.

"All women are same. They need men support only in some circumstances. If the need is fulfilled, they will through him away from their life as a trash. No one is true from heart. They are selfish and concerned only about their life. There is no love in this world. It is a word used to get what they want, once they get it the word love is replaced by hate. Amma, at last you too left me. Till now atleast we are connected legally but now it too ended" he cried and thrown his family photo he hold in his hand.

The photo broken into several pieces due to the high force and it injured his hands too. He didn't bothered about the injury but his hate towards girls and love increased hundred times.

Meera:

"Krishna, I hope you're doing well and now my mind is out of my control. You are the one who occupied my whole thought and controller of my mind. My life will be fulfilled only if you're in it. I don't know whether it will happen or not but I'll wait for you even if it means a lifetime. You are my world and it's a heaven for me in this earth" she smiled in his thoughts.

There,

Krishna:

"My life is already a hell and if someone tries to enter my world they will face the worst hell before their death" he shouted by fisting his bleeding hand furiously with rage in his eyes.

Hi friends,

41st chapter is here. Do read and give me your valuable votes and comments.