Iris sighed to herself before opening the passenger door, grabbing the large open box of fresh tulips and baby breaths. She smiled at her daughter, leaving the door open so she could keep an eye on her while delivering the flowers. "I'll be right back, honey."

Suddenly a group of large, shirtless men rushed out the front door. Iris raised an eyebrow, confused why there were so many half naked men in one house. It wasn't that hot outside.

"Aye, it's the tree hugger!"

"What's she doin' here?"

"Iris!"

"Do you need help with that?" The tallest of the four and seemingly, oldest asked as he approached her. She tilted her head up to meet his eyes and zoned out briefly once again, flashes of a giant onyx wolf swam passed her eyes. She blinked, sizing him up suspiciously.  

"You're an Alpha," She mumbled unconsciously underneath her breath, but that pack heard her perfectly. They all instantly stiffened, their expression blank as their bodies were on red alert.

"Excuse me?" The supposed alpha barked, Iris widened her eyes as she flinched, tightening her hold on the box in her hands. "I-I uh, s-sorry. It's j-just," She stuttered over her words, shifting her eyes between the four of them.

"Boys! Leave the girl alone and help her with the box," A woman's voice met her ears as she glanced around the boulder of a man. She was not much taller than the ginger, her dark brown hair swung gracefully around her shoulders. What really stood out about her, was the marred scar going down the length of her face, down her neck and over her right, exposed shoulder.

Iris still thought she was incredibly beautiful even with the scar. And she had a strange inkling where it came from.

The boys watched her for a moment until the oldest made a sound in the back of his throat. Jared, the one that found her in Donna's Daisies all those month's ago, approached her with a Cheshire grin and took the box from her hands. Without it, Iris felt vulnerable, like the box was her protection against social interaction. 

She took a deep breath, knowing she'd have to communicate too, if she was going to get paid for the delivery. Turning on her heel, she carefully unstrapped Pea and held her protectively to her side as she walked towards the house. Pea hid in her mother's tresses, suddenly shy under the gaze of unknown people. 

When she warily stepped onto the porch, she cleared her throat, grasping desperately at the left over confidence she had. "Hello, I'm Iris. I work at Donna's Daisies, obviously."

The woman smiled gently, taking the ginger's outstretched hand in her own. Iris noticed the marks were on her hand as well. "Hi, I'm Emily. Sorry about them, they can be a bit much."

The boys made sounds of protest as they filed into the house in a misconfigured line. Emily peered at the little girl in Iris' arms, a tender smile hanging on her lips. "And who's this?"

"This, is Penny. Say hi?" Iris directed her attention to her daughter, trying to get the little girl to come out from behind her mother's hair. Penny took a tiny peek before ducking in again and both girl's laughed at the action. 

"Would you like to come in? My checkbook is just inside," Emily gesture with her hands, starting towards the open door. Iris hesitated, her dark-circle-surrounding eyes, glancing around in paranoia. She couldn't trust her instincts anymore, they were giving her mixed signals now. And this is when she needed them the most. 

"Uh, y-yeah." She took a cautious step inside, breathing deeply before she followed Emily halfway inside. The home was very cozy, a large table that could seat eight sat right in the middle, showing they shared meals there often. The kitchen was right off the entrance, filled with the shirtless boys as they looked for something to munch on. Iris briefly caught sight of Embry, the boy she had the same weird feeling about, a while ago. 

Jared peered out from behind the refrigerator door with a sandwich hanging from his mouth. "So how do you know about Alphas, tree hugger?"

"Jared!"

"What? She knows stuff, I'm getting answers," He poorly excused with his mouth full. Iris winced, averting her eyes to the floor before meeting the gaze of a sympathetic, Emily. Iris huffed and searched for the man in question, stopping on his tall muscular figure with his arms crossed over his broad chest. 

"What is your name?" She asked sheepishly.

"Sam Uley," His voice was impossibly deep and stocked with authority, and Iris knew her assumption was correct. He practically oozed with dominance. 

The ginger shrugged lamely, "I have no idea, honestly. The same thing happened when I met Embry, over there. I get these... flashes of wolves? Does that make sense?" She glanced around the room, waiting for someone to call her crazy and admit her into an asylum. However, none of that happened, and it frightened her more than she liked to admit. 

She took a step back, her eyes widening in bewilderment. "W-wait you don't actually mean that you're. No, you're kidding, right? You're not wolves are you?"

"Unbelievable, this chick ran with vampires!" Iris eyes widened larger, her mouth opening and closing in her effort to retort. What in the world was happening in her life, she thought. She swore the supernatural just gravitated towards Forks, like a metal to a magnet. When Bella told her that Jacob mentioned the Quileutes were supposedly decedents from wolves months ago, she thought about it for a second, but didn't think it was actually true.

First Vampires, now shape-shifters, what's next?

"I don't know how you get these visions, but we have to have a serious discussion of confidentiality." Sam announced in a brooding voice, very reluctant to have someone else in on their tribe legend. 

Just when things couldn't get worse, Penelope snuck out from her mother's hair, peering out into the crowd of shirtless men and Emily, with large doe eyes. The moment she met the gaze with the newest addition to the pack, all hell broke loose, and Iris just wanted to end it all already.

Embry had imprinted on Penelope,

and her life suddenly had become an endless teenage drama.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Unedited.

OMG I DIDN'T PLAN THIS BUT THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED!? Are you happy about it? Shocked? Let me know how you feel in the comments, because I'm Yodeling.

Next Update: Friday 8th