𝟎𝟒: 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐥: 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭

Start from the beginning

the figure removed the mask and gave a sinister smile. the overall face too blurry to see— all she could make out was a snake-like tongue.

❈❈❈

squad seven was gathered on the room of the academy. sasuke and naruto sat on the ends, while sakura occupied the middle seat-- before them stood kakashi. michiru quietly sat down besides sasuke, ignoring her brother's lingering stare.

sakura turned to the group and deadpanned, "that was totally useless. all he really told us was his name."

naruto shook his head in agreement and turned to his sister-- she didn't bother facing him, knowing that he'd question her late arrival.

"okay, now your turn. you on the right-- you first."

michiru had caught the words 'believe it' before zoning out-- the visit generating questions from left to right.

was he the one sending the dreams?

what did he mean by mature?

and how does he plan on making me stronger?

she the thoughts away and returned to reality-- the group's attention on her.

"what?"

sasuke scoffed while sakura shook her head.

"introduce yourself, genius."

"right", she sighed, "i'm michiru uzumaki. my likes-- nothing special"

"dislikes--"

myself

she instinctively raised her hand to the covered eye, stopping herself midway and instead making a fist.

"a lot. and as for hobbies-- reading."

kakashi's vision lingered on the red haired girl for a minute longer before he addressed squad seven as a whole.

❈❈❈

kakashi's voice was enough to wake michiru. she let out a yawn before flipping upside down-- hanging from the branch as she listened to the rules of the game.

retrieve the bells, huh

as soon as kakashi said go, 3/4 of the group dispersed into the forest. the fiery haired uzumaki masked her chakra presence-- that way she'd be able to move around without gaining attention. as she perched herself in a tree, she watched the attempts of her group.

at this point naruto had gotten tied up in a tree and was calling out for help. michiru sighed as she looked up from the book-- she threw a kunai at the rope, cutting him free. once he landed, the blonde ran off.

she closed the book and shrugged, venturing into the forest out of boredom.

kakashi watched the scene from within the trees, his interest sparking.

"ahh!"

sakura's in trouble

when she reached the pinkette, sakura was under some kind of genjutsu. michiru tapped the unconscious girl with her foot-- sakura groaning, then letting out desperate pleas for sasuke.

okay..

before walking off, michiru mumbled a few words that would awaken sakura.

kakashi made sure to note the girl's acts of help.

"oh, great."

sasuke's voice caused michiru to look up from her book. the pair made eye contact before the boy started struggling once again.

"you need any help--"

"no."

she shrugged and started walking away, the noirette muttering under his breath before calling out the female. she smirked, looking at him from over her shoulder.

"what's the magic word?"

he scoffed, glaring at the girl.

she began walking once again.

"alright, fine! ..please"

michiru stomped her foot, the earth cracking all the way to sasuke-- as he let himself out, she'd disappeared.