Only you.

(My writing style has hopefully improved, and I'll get to re-writing this book soon enough.)

Draco couldn't find a single place to be at a given time. Wedding plans with his mother, dates with Harry, and still keeping in touch with his classes. He was booked all the time. He rarely saw much of his friends. Not that he necessarily wanted to hang out with Pansy anymore. She didn't take him mating with Harry very well, and her attempts of owling Lucius of his new mate-ship had fallen though, just as Dracos attempts had. It turns out that an unknown house elf, not of the Malfoys, had been blocking the post there all year.

Peculiar? Yes. Anything to waste a second thought on? No. It happened frequently, as his father and mother where suspected to be in partnership with the dark lord. Draco was now headed to his charms class, a blasted class, if Draco had a word about it. He'd easily switch it for a second advanced potions.

On his way, he crossed Diggory. Sense the train ride, they haven't exactly been the best of friends. He glared daggers at him, making sure to reach under that unworthy skin of his. Cedric shifted uncomfortably, ducking his head to avoid the icy eyes on his back.

Draco smirked and continued to strut to his class, head held higher than usual. He'd become custom to the stares in the halls. He was irresistible after all. Over wonder holiday alone he had easily grown five inches, making him 6'2. His hair had grown out slightly, and it now seemed to shimmer. Lastly, his Veela charm had finally reached the surface completely.

Harry wasn't fond of the stares his mate revived. Men and women alike never seemed to leave him alone, and Harry was severely insecure about it.

"Harry, you do realize my soul belongs to you and only you, right?" Draco had told him one night. Harry had only shrugged.

Draco finally reached charms, when a hand grabbed his arm and yanked him into a vacant hall. He accepted to see his mate, and was beyond surprised to see Pansy.

"Why are you lying?" She spat out. "I know you couldn't possibly be in love with Potter. So what gives?" Draco pushed her arm off him.

"What do you mean? He's my mate. Of course I love him." He then grasped both of her wrists and squeezed them painfully. "Never suggest I don't love my mate again." He glowered, when he heard a thump. He turned to see his mate standing at the halls entrance, bag fallen on the floor and eyes locked on their hands. He could see Harry analyzing the short space between them and he pushed pansy away.

"Draco... this isn't what it looks like right?" His voice noticeably higher than normal.

"Harry." He smiled at him, disregarding pansy completely. "Do you honestly think I'd do anything with pansy? A girl?" He chuckled, grabbing his mate and forcing his hand to his heart. "This beats for you love, only you."

(Super short chapter. But I'm alive.)