Jelousy part 2 (i guess)

A/n: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to t-t-t-t-t-___________

Draco's POV

So, was it an over reaction? Maybe...

Okay, okay, YES! Fine, I guess you could say I might have over reacted a tiny bit.

Turns out, he was so flipping cold because I was actually burning hot. Also, a quick update, that girl, her names Luna Lovegood, and she's still unconscious, guess she couldn't handle a little curse. I don't know what I'm going to do, according to Granger, she is Harry's third-half. It's aggravating and irritating. Until they can find her a new mate, I have to share Harry.

They're even letting her SLEEP next to him, and it's taking all of my strength not to slam her stupid face into a stupid wall, in front of that stupid dumbeldore, who, by the way, came up with this whole stupid plan. 'It's the best plan for the time being' he said... OKAY OLD MAN, HOW ABOUT YOU TAKE YOUR PLAN AND STICK IT UP YOUR-

"Draco?" A soft and tired voice interrupted my mental insult.

Before I could even respond I heard the sound of a kiss. My head basically flips around, and I see Harry kissing that Loony Looking Luna. A loud and lingering growl rips through my chest and sounds throughout the whole room. "Harry. That's. Not. Me!" I hiss through my clenched teeth.

"Hmm, does Drakey have a pwoblem sharing?" Loony says in a baby-ish voice.

"Yes, indeed I do!" I all but shriek at her, swiftly taking a few steps forward and swiping Harry off the bed, into my arms, and into the rafters. I perch there and glare at Luna.

"HEY! What did Dumbeldor say? Sharing is caring!" She yelled.

"Unfortunately for you, I don't think anyone here cares for or about you, loony Luna! So, do everyone a favor and LEAVE!" I retort.

"Drakey, what's happening?" Harry pipes up in a quiet and still-sleepy voice. "Nothing love, close your pretty little eyes, I'm taking care of it." I say, kissing his forehead.

"You have a pretty voice, I wanna listen?" He pouted, "I don't wanna sleep, I wanna listen." I roll my eyes, he's such a child.

"You know, 'Drakey', my voice enthralls him just as much as yours does... isn't that right..." she pauses flys up to us, "Harry?" She whispers to him.

He smiles and starts to giggle. "Why does everything smell so nice, and sound so pretty... everything but me?" He whimpers. Both me and Luna frown, and begin to comfort him. Many 'no's' and 'you're perfects' are thrown out, offering support to him.

Nothing happens more between me and loony, all that matters right then and there is Harry.

~time skip~

We go on a walk, Harry and I , also including, much to my dismay and annoyance, Luna. Harry is in between us and, again, to my annoyance, holding both of our hands, our wings out.

Having Luna here I'm much more observant. Giving me the ability to notice how the students around us are all complaining.

"He gets two?" I hear from a group of girls. "I know! It's totally not fair! Like I'd kill to have a day with Draco!" Another sighs dreamily.

Even guys are jealous, which is great, because this whole walk is for Luna to find a different mate, any, other mate. But, it's turning out harder than I planned, Luna isn't taking her eyes off Harry. I see it's time for me to work my oh so tested (not really) match making skills. I causally turn us to a group of guys and whisper to Luna, "I saw them looking at Harry, can you help me check it out." She obviously nods, scanning each person in the group. Her gaze is hard and cold, before it practically melts into a astonished, lovestruck face. Yes! She leaves Harry in a rush and scoops up Longbottom in a protective, yet loving cradle.

I smirk and walk off with Harry, feeling in power, and unthreatened by anything.

( I know Luna's behavior is twisted and altered in my story, but I'm the author here so... [im not sorry for this bit] GET OFF MY DICK! {that is to be said in Jenna Marbels voice}