LAST FRIDAY NIGHTTT

Fair Warning! This was written at 1 am on a Friday night. I am "fricken Zazzed" on Monster right now, so please forgive any spelling mistakes, though, there's probably a lot in the previous chapters anyway. ALSO MAJOR PLOT HOLE WARNING. I could've fixed it but I enjoyed how it played out so I don't really care, sorry if it bothers you.

Draco's POV

Not gonna lie, I'm thankful to be off that damn train. On the other hand, I'm completely not-ready to tell my parents about our engagement.

As we walk up to the Manor, I decided it's not the best idea to hold hands when Harry first meets my parents, you know, like "proper etiquette". I squeeze Harry's hand, and let it drop to his side. He raises his eyebrows, but doesn't question it.

We step up the stairs and I can feel my heart racing in my chest, I'm so not ready for this, let's do it.

I only have to knock once before the door opens slowly, Dobby's face appears through the small crack, his eyes widen and he swings it open entirely.

"The young Master! And---Harry Potter, Dobby is honored to see Harry Potter again!" The skittish elf bows. "Dobby loves Harry Potter!"

My wings shoot out, and the elf jumps back. "Master Draco! Your wings, Master thought, oh my! Mater Draco, come in, Harry Potter too!"

We follow him in, both with faces of confusion. Had something happened to my parents? My pace speeds up at the thought, but I immediately slow down when I realize Harry struggling to keep up. We follow Dobby up three flights of stairs and towards my mothers chambers.

We get to the door and Dobby flings it open. "Master! Master! He's returned, Draco, he's back, and he's brought, Harry Potter!" The elf squeals with success.

My father stands up, his wings retracting, letting my mother into view. She looks terrible, her eyes are swollen and pink, on top of this she had big bags under her eyes that appeared to be near black. Her makeup was running down her face, and sphere hair was a mess on her head.

"Mother?!" I shout, and run towards her tightening my arms around her. "Mom, are you okay? What happened?" I could feel my fathers cold stare, but it turns into something else, joy?

"We, we thought you had died. You haven't written us, not once!" My mother sobbed into my chest. I could feel the deep confusion on my face. "I wrote you. A lot actually. You never replied so I stopped."

"Well, we certainly didn't receive anything." My father answered. "Now, Draco, stop acting a fool, wipe your tears." I hadn't realized I was crying, I wiped my eyes with my sleeve, and realized I left Harry my the door. I quickly took the steps across the room to get back to him.

"Draco, why is Potter here?" Father says sharply. "We only allow pure bloods in our home, you know this. So I'm going to have to ask you to take him and his dirty blood out side." He continued an amused smile on his face. I felt my own face morph into pure anger. No one, and I mean no one, insults my mate! I lunge at my father, my wings spreading to their full mass and my eyes going red. We rough it out for a bit, my mother tried to stop us, but it only effected my father, I kept going, forcing him to continue. I wasn't letting him wiggle his way out, not when he insulted Harry.

"Draco, stop it!" Harry hissed, but I ignored him. "Draco!" Just ignore it! I swung again at my father, he blocked the attack. This time Harry whispered,"Drakey, please, you're scaring me!" Only I seem to hear him, it was so subtle, but I immediately stop mid punch. I detach myself from my father and race towards Harry, scooping him up bridal style and wrapping my wings around him and I. "I'm so sorry baby. Please forgive me!" I whisper, frantically kissing every inch of his face. "Oh god, I'm so, so sorry!" I kiss his lips quickly.

"Draco, its okay, I'm okay, clam down, love." He smiles and I can't help but calm down, I set him down and turn to my parents.

"Father, I am extremely sorry. I acted out of line. May I ask your forgiveness?" I was so quick to apologize that I don't even recognize the look on my fathers face until I finish. It's shocked, utterly and completely shocked. "Potter is, he's your..." my father never had any issues with words, I've never heard him so much as stutter.

"My mate, yes. And my... well, my fiancé." I suck in a breath and hold it, looking for my mother to him over and over again.

"Draco! You proposed?!" My mother burst out.

I could sense Harry's embarrassment, and again my wings are out without my consent, covering Harry from view. "Yes, I'm never going to not want him, ever. He's the one thing I'm sure of." I say very confidently.

(A/u: the rest of this is written at a different time, on a different day)

"Draco! That's wonderful! Oh darling! Whe-"

"No, it's not wonderful, Draco, you fool!" My father strides over to me and thumps me on the head. "That was an immature decision, did you even get a blessing?"

"No, I am sorry father. I know you wished me to be the most proper and traditional boy, but I didn't even think." I messed up, I should leave, I should use the flue to the muggles home. Right now. "Watch Harry!" I say over my shoulder as I run to our fireplace. I realize I don't know his address but that's irrelevant as me yelling out "Harry Potters Childhood home" seemed to work just fine.

At the other side was a clean, posh house, something my mother would enjoy. But, I got the distinct feeling that I wasn't desired there, as I face a pudgy teenage boy, who looked just a few years older then me. "MUM! DAD! One of Harry's freaky friends is here!" He shrieked. Two pairs of foot steps sounded from upstairs and stomped all the way down, into the living room.

"Hello, you must me Vernon. I smile at him, and lean to see the figure behind him. "Ah, and you must be the lovely Petunia." I wave and stand up straight again. "I am Draco Malfoy." I hold my hand out, but it's greeted with cold stares. "What are you doing here! Is Harry coming back?" Vernon questions me quickly. "Um, no, he's staying with my family this Christmas, if that's okay?" I take a deep breath. "It's better then okay."

I raise my eyebrow in question but decide not to ask. "I am here to formally ask for Harry's hand in marriage." I switch to look at Petunia, but I twirl around as I hear a loud snort, followed by loud laughter.

"Harry, you want to marry him?" He chuckled darkly "I'm surprised anyone would touch him with a ten foot pole. Though I've gotten some pretty good hits in." My eyes narrowed. Body turning again as I hear more chuckles. "Seriously, I'm not surprised the boys a homo. It adds to his freakiness. A disappointment that one is." My wings shoot out at his words.

"I'll have you know, Harry is much wanted in our world. He's the top prize." I growl, stepping closer to them. "I'll have you know, that if you say one more thing about him, you'll be a dead man." I deadpan him and turn to the boy. "And you. You have put your hands on him. That's punishable by death. While I'm here, I wish to see what his life was like. And you, boy, will tell me. Bring me to his room, now."

He squeaked, and looked at his mother. "Don't make it mad... diddykins, show him." She looked scared, good.

I followed him out of the room, towards the stairs and he stoped halfway though the hall, turning towards me. "Well, don't keep me waiting." He looked confused. "We're here." I looked around and noticed a small door under the stairs with a small opening on it. "This is a joke." I say opening it, but sure as shit, there was old spell books and griffindor flags. I leap back and growl. "I've seen enough, I'm getting my blessing and leaving. Harry will never be allowed here again."

I march back into the living room, where Vernon and Petunia where frozen in place. "My blessing?" I say, voice dripping with menace. "Y-yeah, sure, do what ever." Pleased, I leave.

*boop*