Harrys Seperation Anxiety

(A/n: A short chapter, mostly fluff, but seriously, THANK YOU. For the incredible love on this book!)
Harry's POV

The wait for Draco to get back was... uncomfortable. Well, at least talking to Lucius was. He was intimidating, so much like Draco it was scary. However, I think his mother was overly pleased.

"So, how did Draco propose?" She questioned almost dreamily. She leaned on the arm of her chair in a near childish way, but somehow still looked proper and exquisite. I smile remembering the Yule ball.

"He-uh- at the Yule ball took me out to dance on the balcony, and after he proposed." I blush recalling the moments out loud. She smiles with a look of pride on her face.

"Did he really? That's extremely romantic." He looks up at her husband, who's in turn looking down at her with adoration in his eyes. It makes me miss Draco. I frown, imagining being wrapped in his wings and held close to him. What's taking so long, why isn't he back yet?

My mind wonders for a while, mostly worrying about Draco, before I feel eyes watching me, I look over and both of the Malfoys are watching me intently, as if looking for something. I try not to let my confusion show, but I must be doing a terrible job as Mr. Malfoy begins to speak.

"Sorry for staring, we were just wondering what you were thinking about?" It was a statement and a question, and I had no idea how to respond.

"I'm thinking about Draco, always about Draco"  I blurted out before even thinking and I feel my face heat up. "Err, heh, um. I didn't really think much then..." I stuttered. They smiled, turning to each other. "It's quite alright, we know all to well." Mrs.Malfoy sighed, getting up, much to Mr.Malfoys discontent. I groaned, watching them made me miss Draco even more.

"Where's Draco!" I shouted, not even thinking. "I'm going to go find him, I-I can't wait any longer." I shot up, dashing out of the living room and ran into something around the corner. I looked up with wide eyes, instantly melting with relief when I was met with striking gray eyes.

"I love you, I love you, I love you Draco." I chanted, clinging to him. He chuckled and grabbed me, lifting me into his arms. "Hmm, did someone miss me?" I nodded into his shoulder, and let him bring me into the living room again. He sat us on the arm chair, looking over at his parents with a wide, proud smile when he saw they where looking down at me with adoration.

"Me and you too have some wedding plans to get to before Christmas." Mrs.Malfoy pipped up. I nodded, starting to climb out of draco's grasp. He grunted and pulled me in closer. "No, not yet." He smiled and kissed my head.

"Well, whatever Malfoy says goes, I guess." I said, Draco hummed in agreement. His wings sprawled out and hung loosely around us, mimicking his fathers. We sat that way, eventually I fell asleep.

Draco's POV

I gazed down at Harry's peaceful face, grinning to myself when my fathers quiet voice cut in. "He's out too?" My head snapped over to him, my mothers sleeping figure caught my eye. I nodded, looking back to Harry.

"Lets get them to bed. I have a feeling it's been a long day." I sighed, remembering today's events, shivering at the memory of Harry's pasted out figure.

I scooped Harry up in my arms, my father following suit. I bid him goodnight and carried Harry to my rooms, laying him down on my bed and gracefully laying down next to him. I fell asleep with in minutes.