In the hall

Draco's POV

I hate transfiguration. It's the one class i don't have with Harry. I know he wants to keep it secret that he'd accepted me, but it's so damn hard to not be near him, and I go crazy after not seeing him for even a hour. Last week, for example, I snapped... twice. First was the position class, and that rat Goyle. I beat him well, enough to make him remember what's clearly, or, not so clearly, mine. Then, when I got out of transfiguration, I saw Harry run past. It was like my world had just started, then and there, like nothing else mattered. I took off into the high ceiling of the hall, and soared over to him. I shoved him into the wall, and the Veela in me took over.

"Your pretty." I said, holding his hands to his sides as I kissed his lips, before moving to kiss his jaw and neck. "So pretty."

He struggled against my grip, and was uttering protests around my eager lips. I heard a appalled gasp, followed by a stinging sensation on my shoulder. I immediately wrapped my wings around myself and Harry, protecting him from the newly found danger. "MALFOY!" Another punch "LET" punch "HIM" a slap "GO!"

In returned I just growled, clenching Harry close to my chest. "Malfoy," the voice hissed. "You will let go this instant, or So help me, I'll come in there and rip him from your nasty little hands!" Ugh, that weasel! Try to take Harry from me. HA! Good luck! With these thoughts in mind I swiftly lifted Harry. When he was safely in my arms, I rocketed to the rafters, and sat down nuzzling my head into Harry's neck.

"You okay, Ron?" Said a booming deep voice. "NO! Hagrid, Malfoy's taken Harry, he has!" He said pointing up to us. "Oh, well I recommend going ter Dumbeldoor, wise man 'e is." Loud foot steps followed the, now chuckling, hagrid.

I turn to look at Harry, and take in his outstanding features. "Have I ever told you how sickeningly beautiful you are?" I whispered. A blush flooded his face. "Draco. You need to let me go, now, please. When you let me go, promise me, you won't listen to a single thing I say." He frantically whispered. I nodded, not entirely wanting to let go.

"YOU STUPID, OBSSESIVE, RELENTLESS GIT! Get. The. Fuck. Away. From me!" Hardy said, squirming harshly in my arms. He broke my grasp and fell quickly to the floor. I swooped down and caught him swiftly out of the air, then set him on his feet. "You've saved me..." he said in a hard voice," but don't think anything has changed, you worthless, prideful bitch." He spat and walked away.

(Short but I wanted to upload.)