Jelousy

(Edited and re-written on June 19, 2019)

Draco's POV

Fuck, did I really, just say that? Jesus. "Um- w-well Potter," I gulped, his face was one of disgust, but somehow it was... perfect.

"Draco, I wouldn't take-" he was shoved out of the room and followed by granger. I pushed my ear up to the door in attempt to listen. "Harry, he's a Veela." She whispered in a hushed panic. "Yeah, so what? I wouldn't care if he was the minister of magic, I still wouldn't take him!" He said, not bothering to keep his voice down. My knees buckled and I was filled with a dread I had never known before. "H-h-Harry!" I yelled, gasping for air, and choking on my own pain.

"GOD HARRY, GET IN THERE!" I heard a voice yell. Harry was thrown into the room. "h-harry, please d-don't let me die... not here, accept, just few days, need to die a-at hom-" I was cut off with a hug, his arms flew around me, while my wings shot out and encased us both in a feathery tight hug. "Malfoy, let go." He spat but paused and softened his tone,"please?" I did so.

"Malfoy, let's get this straight, I don't love you... but I don't hate you enough to let you die, so I accept you, for now." He said firmly. "O-okay! Got it! Can, you, um, sit with me?" I asked bashfully. "Fine, Hermione, please get Ron." No, no, not with her, gah think! "Alone?" I whispered. "Fine."

I smiled ear to ear.

"Actually 'Moine, tell Ron what happened I need to speak with Malfoy, alone." He's so cute!

"Okay, you sure?" He nodded. "Well, just yell if he tries... anything."

"As if I'd hurt him, granger." I spat at her.

"That wasn't what I was implying. Harry has no wishes to do anything with you, Malfoy." I deadpanned and glared at there until she left.

Harry turned to me, blushing lightly, and cast a silencer. "Listen, Draco." My head perks up. Hearing him say my name was amazing! "Mhmm" I said, and began purring idly. "I'm sorry, I do think your... cute? But, you can not tell anyone! Okay?" My heart exploded, he thinks I'm cute! Without thinking I grab him bridle style and wrap my wings around him, purring loudly. He squeaked and I immediately let go. "Sorry!"

"It's fine, just surprised me." He said, sitting down and pulling my arm to sit too. Once I sat down he climbed into my lap, and pet my wings. His touch was like magic, and I started purring loudly once again. He laughed, and I snapped my head up, and grinned broadly when I say his face twisted with joy. "Your like a cat!" He said, still laughing. "Mmm" was all I said, nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck as I slipped into unconsciousness.

I woke to a loud screech and nearly threw Harry, who also woke with a start. "Drakeyyy, are we there already?" He said in a loving voice, which made my heart melt. "Yes," I whisper, when I hear foot steps coming and familiar voices, Granger and Weasley. "Harry, if you don't want your friends to know anything, jump up and start yelling at me, quickly." As soon as the words left my mouth he left my lap and seemed to think before yelling,"Listen, Malfoy, I know you think you are some kind of god now, but your fucking not! You're lucky I let you live, after all, I do hate you!" He paused, lowered his voice," I don't, I promise."

Loud knocking came from the door, and I went to get it before Harry put his arm out and said,"Don't bother, Malfoy, I'll get it, your highness!" He swung the door open, and gave a very fake glare to me before leaving, with a wink.

I unloaded the train and heard a booming voice, "FIRST 'EARS THIS WAY! HELLO 'ARRY, HERMIONE AND RON, YOU AIGHT? LOTS 'O NEW STUDENTS!" I heard a couple, "hi Hagrid" 's and a few "see ya later" 's. I smiled up to the very, very large man, but he took no notice.

Walking into the great hall I went to sit at the Slytherin table with Crabbe and Goyle, avoiding Pansy. Part of me realized the people glancing at me in awe, but then I saw my mate, sitting with the Weaslette, and I lost it. My wings shot out and my vision went red, I stood on my chair and then took flight, right onto the new chandelier, sitting and glaring and the red headed girl.

Many screams arose, mostly from HufflePuff, and all eyes were on me. I paid this no attention, until my glaring trance was broken by a loud voice,"SILENCE!" The screams died instantly, and I tore my eyes off the girl. "There is not need for alarm, accept you Miss Weasley, you may want to join us at the staff table, move slowly, and don't touch Harry." Dumbledore warned.

"We just have a slightly over protective Veela, please, first year step up."

I stayed where I was, keeping my eyes locked on Harry as he watched the ceremony. Many still had their eyes on me, so I softly, and slowly glided back to the Slytherins. The rest of the feast went smoothly, now that Weasley-Bitch was gone. I ate, in between staring at Harry, who glanced at me every so often.

~Time skip (to the Slytherin common room)~

I pulled out my quill yet again and wrote to my parents.

"Mom, dad!
No time for formalities I've found my mate, and I think they accept me... but they're giving mixed signals. Anyways, I get what dad means now when he speaks about jealously, I flew to the ceiling because a Weasley was sitting next to him. Oh yeah, Harry Potter is my mate and he is so perfect it is still shocking. I love you guys!
Your son,
Draco"

Humming happily I walk to the owelry. I stop in the door frame, sitting in the moon light streaming through the open windows was Harry, petting a snowy owl. "Harry!" I call with joy. His head snapped up and his mouth formed a perfect lopsided grin. I slump down next to him, and pull him into a hug. "I missed you!" I whisper into the hug. He leaned back and I admired my mate, getting absolutely lost in his green orbs. We sat there for hours it seemed, just looking.

"So, who are you writing to?" He asked "My parents." I say firmly. "Hmm, is it about me?" He said, wiggling his eyebrows. "Yes, if you must know." I tilted my head, and before I could think I was leaning in, and my lips met his, and I wanted to scream with joy. My lips didn't move, scared what his reaction would be. But then, he started to shyly move his lips, and I matched his movement. We continued for a bit, before he broke away, earning a whimper from me. "It's late, we should leave." I sighed, got up and walked him to the fat lady, and then to my dormitorie, whispering the password,"Mud-" Gah, I. Hate. This! I got a devious idea, I shot out of an open window ,spread my wings, and flew to Harry's window, knocking softly, Harry's face appeared from the darkness, and opened the window, "Draco, what the hell?" He whispered frantically. "Oh calm down, I can't say my house password because of you, so mind if I Slytherin?" I said, a wide grin on my face. "Draco, that was a terrible joke, but I suppose my beds cold, so... fine I guess." I smile genuinely and crawl in bed next to Harry.

This is perfect.