Postions

(edited June 19,2019)

Harry's POV

Me and Hermione were walking to the dungeons for positions, with Slytherin, as always. "HARRY! I've actually been made head girl! Can you believe it?!" She yelled, pulling me into a tight hug. "Actually I can." I grin, proud of my best mate. "Granger." A cold and deadly voice growled from behind us. Before I could blink, I was ripped away from her, and two large black wings surrounded me.

"Mine!" I heard Draco continue to growl at poor Hermione. I did my research, and apparently, an angry, jealous Veela is one of the most terrifying things you could encounter. "Draco" I hiss, "put. Me. Down!" I yell, but lower my voice so only he could hear me. "Shush, love, calm down, I'm okay." I peck him on the cheek before he opened his wings and set me down gently back on the ground.

"Over-reacting git" I heard Ron spit as we walk into the classroom.

"Today we will be brewing and studying amortentia." Snape informed the class,"Can anyone tell me the properties of this potion-other than Miss Granger?" Hermione's hand lowered, a sour look on her face. "Yes, Draco!" Snape said, voice coloring with pride. "It's a love potion sir. Though it can not create love, but does create obsession. It smells differently to every person, depending on what attracts them." Draco glanced to me, eyes full of hope. "Very good! 5 Points to Slytherin!"

"Does anyone wish to share what they smell, to confirm its sent varies?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow at the class. Goyle raised his hand, undoubtably only because he saw it as a challenge that he must 'conquer'.
"Alright, Goyle, step up, boy." He did so proudly, taking a long intake of breath over the position. "Hmm, vanilla, tarts, and... Potter." He turned to me winking. "What was that Goyle?" Draco yelled from the back of the class. "Because, I thought you said that you smell what's mine. But, surely not." He growled, teeth bared.

All the color drained from Goyle's face. A loud snap sounded through the class. Draco glided to Goyle, grabbing him by the collar, dragging him out of the room. "Draco-please-it" gasp "was-a j-joke! I Swear!please." Goyle pleaded. "Shut it! Professor, we will be right back." He said before turning out of the room, slamming the door. "OoooOoooO! Potters got a boyfriend!" Pansy yelled. "Wonder if Lucius knows, oh this will be fun!"

(Sorry, shorter chapter.... just fluff!)