A lot happens here sooo...

Hermiones POV (switching it up)

So, after the recent events Ron has explained, I've found it's hardly possible for Draco to stay away from Harry. Looking at the basics of Veela nature, other that the crazed jealousy, it's all based around their mates happiness. Most Vellas would throw themselves off a cliff it it would make said mate smile.

"HERMIONE!" Ron called from the other side of the library, causing viscous hissing and shushing from the students studying. "Oh bugger off." He mumbled as he reached me.

"So, the schools annual ball is coming up... and after the Yule Ball... well, I -uh, didn't want to miss this opportunity to ask you.... so, Hermione Granger, will you accompany me to this dance?" Ron stuttered through his question. I could feel all eyes in he library on me. Many of the students here loved romance, and were all whispering things like Awwww or so cute!

"Um, Ron, I'd love to go with you." I whispered before turning back to my book.

"Um, Hermione, d-do you think that slime git will ask Harry?" He frantically spat. "Because Harry's ought to say no, right? I mean there's no way-"

I cut him off there. "Ronald Weasley!" I flicked his ear. "Draco may not be our first or even eleventh choice for Harry, but he is Harry's mate. This mean he's Harry perfect match. No one on this earth could make Harry happier than Malfoy, and I for one am happy Harry has found someone so absolutely sure about him." I said before I slam my book and storm out of the library.

It wasn't long before I heard footsteps following me. "Ron, if you aren't coming to apologize I don't want to here it, anyways if you are going to apologize, it shouldn't be to me!" I snap.

"Um, actually, Hermione it's me." I hear a smooth voice from behind me, I whirl around to see Draco. "Oh, hey Malfoy."

"Yeah, so.... I'd like to say thank you, and that I am overly exited and joyful hat you, um, well, I don't know the word, but approve of me and Harry?" He ended in a question. "Of course I do, I mean... it was a... erm, shock at first, but I honestly think it's a good thing he's finally found someone... other that Ginny, I mean he was head over heels for her, and they were snoggong in the hall yesterday. I'm also glad your so okay with him seeing others, it's truly kind of you." I smiled up at him, and I was met with a glare that would make the dark lord quake in fear.

"He was doing what?" He said, venom dripping from his voice. He didn't wait for my reply. "I will kill that bitch. Now excuse me, I have a thot to sniff out!"

He stormed away, ignoring my pleading cries.

Draco's POV

That BITCH. Touching what's mine! 'Maybe I should talk to Harry first..' a more morally correct part of my mind said. I mean I could see Harry now, with his adorable hair, and amazing eyes framed with those glasses.... Dang it Draco, Be Mad!

I stormed the castle to his common room, and hissed the password, "Seeker". I saw him sitting there, next to her, I tried to calm down... 'They're just studying, nothing to bad' my moral voice soothed. I listened, then he put a single finger on her chin, lifting it into, what looked like, a sweet kiss. I fell to the floor, curling in to a ball and wrapping myself in my wings. Sobs escaped my chest, though I muffled them with my arm.

I heard commotion outside of my little feathery bubble, but why should I care, I DONT. I sprang up from my position on the floor and walked, slowly, to the left staircase, to the top and stood on the sill of the tall window. I tried to ignore the two pairs of footprints running to me, and Harry's broken voice yelling empty apologies. Tears fell from my eyes, leaving pink stains along my face.