"Okay, let me try."

He was improving. We spent a few more minutes practicing.

"Okay, now let go of the railing and hold my hand, we will try this together."

He let go of the rail, he took a few steps and he stumbled and fell and since we were holding hands I fell on top of him.

"Well hello. I think you are skipping a lot of steps missy." he said as he held me tight by my waist.

"I'm so sorry. You are so cheeky." I told him as my cheeks turned a bright red.

"No, I'm sorry. Here, let me help you." He stood up and helped me.

"Will you be okay now?"

"Yes. Let me try."

He then was able to do it by himself.

"You are a quick learner."

"Well, I had a pretty good teacher."

"Thank you. Lets join the others."

We approached the others and they were doing an amazing job

"Looking good boys. I like it. A lot."

"Hey Alanna, come here. Lets show these guys how to do it." Ricky told me.

"Perfect."

"Okay. First, we will start skating to the right. Go, go. Then to the left. After that we will take this in reverse. Right, left." Everyone was doing as he said. "Now, turn to the side. Repeat everything, turning every time after you finish. After you do that, free style." I gave them a big smile for confidence. "Okay, let me tell you something, we will have a little competition. Each one of you will perform and Ricky and the audience will decide who's the winner. And that lucky winner will receive a surprise tonight." I told all the boys. "But before we do that, Ricky will show you how to skate with a partner, so you can do it with me. Ready?" Everyone nodded their head.

"Lets start with the basics. When you have a partner, it's all about trust and leaning on each other, kind of what you do in a real relationship. You need to take care of your partner, communicate and if you do that, you will succeed." Ricky said as he grabbed my hand in his.

"Yes, always remember guys. It is very important. Trust each other, help each other." I told the guys.

"Another basic is that when you are holding hands, you do it with confidence and a tight grip. And skate next to your partner and respect your personal space." Ricky and I showed the boys how it was done while Ricky explained to them.

"Okay, so what we will do is really simple. You will be standing behind me, grabbing my waist. You will count to three and then spin me until we are facing each other. We will skate like that. I will be the one going in reverse, so don't worry."

"After that you will carry Alanna, by the waist and skate to the side. Remember you need to secure your grip. And keep your balance, if not, she will fall down. Then let her down and hold hands. Skate like that and do the previous routine. Okay?"

All the guys answered with a yes.

"Perfect. So take this time to practice and ask questions if you have any. I will be there watching you and if you need something, don't doubt to ask." Ricky said.

"Hey Alanna, would you like to practice with me?" Jack R. asked me.

"I would love to. Lets go." I said holding his hand. "So how are you doing? Are you having fun?"

"I am actually. I love seeing you like this. How long have you been doing this?"

"Since I was a little girl. I love to dance, sing, skate, everything that has to do with that."

"And why did you become an architect instead of something related with arts?"

"Well, I always saw dance as a hobby, as something I could run to when I had a problem and that's what I do. So I'm an architect because I like giving people a save place. Somewhere they can be comfortable."

"Wow, you are so mature. I am a fitness coach for a similar reason."

"Yeah?"

"Yes. I see people struggle with their lives, with their self esteem and I help them get back to who their were. I motivate them."

"That's so noble."

"Thank you"

"Well, they are calling me over there. I will talk to you later, alright?"

"Yes, see you later. Don't be a stranger." he winked at me.

*Back at the mansion*
"So, who do you think will wet the date card?" Cameron asked the guys that were gathered in the pool.

" I don't know man, I mean I hope it's me, but I'm not sure." Kyle said.

*Knock Knock*

"Date card guys!"

Everyone went to the living room. And Liam started to read the card.
"Brent. Lets take our love to new heights. Love Alanna." he handed the card to Brent.
"Wuuu, Yes!"

*Group date*

After I practiced with everyone, Ricky told us that we would begin in a few minutes. The boys went to change and I stretched.
I saw Chris Harrison in the ice approaching me, so I met him half way.

"Hey Chris."

"Hello Alanna, how are you?"

"Really good, I'm having an excellent day."

"Well the competition is about to start. We should go to our places."

"See you later Chris." I told him as I joined the guys.

"Hey guys, how are you feeling? Nervous?"

"Just a little." Wesley said as he tied his skates.

"But we are exited." Will stepped closer. "How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Excited, I can't wait to see you guys out there. And remember, whoever wins, gets a surprise." I winked and blowed a kiss to them.

Everyone did perfectly. Some were sexy, others were cute, others were cheeky, and I loved every moment.

"Guys that was perfect. Everyone did awesome, I'm proud of you." I told them as I gave each one a hug.

"Hey. So you guys did great. And we have a winner."

"Really?"

"Yes. And that winner is... Will! Congratulations." Ricky said with a smile on his face.

"Congratulations Will." I said as I hugged him.

Everyone shook his hand and hugged me.

"Well, you will return to the mansion, get clean and we will see each other in three hours. See you later boys."

We all parted our ways after that.