Jungkook x Reader

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Requested: @alysszhx._

Theme: Angst

Warnings: bad grades, sense of failure

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

NOTE: I just want to say that in this it talks about getting a bad grade and I wont you all to know that a grade doesn't define you or your self worth or even your intelligence. So when this character is saying how she feels about a bad grade know that it is just for the story xx

Y/N's POV.

I leant over my desk in my room with tired eyes and study notes in front of me. The clock read 3:18am. I had 8 hours until I would be sitting in a room with the other students of my class to take the nerve wracking 2 hour exam that determines 40% of this terms grade score.

And to say I was stressed was an understatement. I was beyond stressed, I had been cramped in this room for nearly an entire twenty-four hours. I jumped and screamed out when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I soon relaxed when I see Jungkook in an oversized yellow jumper with black sweatpants.

He leans down and sets a kiss on my check as he places down a large cup of water with a plate filled with an English Muffin and some fruit.

"You haven't eaten since you sat in this chair and you need to sleep. I know you're stressed about this exam, and I know you won't be looking after yourself, so I'm going to look after you myself."

I smiled gratefully at him and he brushed some hair out of my face and saw to it that I ate every bit of the food. And in all honesty, I felt a lot better after eating and hydrating thanks to Jungkook.

"Thank you Kookie, now I gotta get back to it now,"

I blinked a couple times to keep my eyes open and grabbed my pen to continue studying. But Jungkook had other plans. He put his hand on top of mine to stop me from grabbing the pen.

"Now you need to sleep." Jungkook pulled my chair to drag my away from my desk but I tried to claw my way back. I need to keep studying!

But Jungkook was stronger than me. And soon I stopped resisting and let him lead me into our bed. As soon as I felt the soft sheets and the smooth pillow my body melted into Jungkooks and the bed.

Within a matter of seconds I succumb to sleep with the thoughts of tomorrow.

~~~

Looking back on that night, and all the hours I studied relentlessly, was it even worth it? I sat in my seat and stared at my grade, I dropped, to be more precise I flunked, failed. I was at an A level on the class ranking, now I have dropped down to a high C, and I felt my world crumple.

The day had only just started and I quickly grabbed my bag and ran out of the classroom with tears welling in my eyes. By the time I got in my car I bursted into tears. How did this happe n? I put my health on the line. My happiness. My relationship. The past few weeks were not easier, there was an obvious strain between Jungkook an I.

I had been working so hard and stressing myself out that it was hard to be around me. Now Im nothing but a mess who was driving home at a speed that was a little bit reckless. I parked the car and barged through the door and slammed it behind me.

I was a loud, sobbing mess and was not hiding it. Jungkook leapt up from the couch but I couldn't look at him. I felt too much guilt. I put our relationship on the line in hopes of getting a good grade and I failed, I couldn't do anything right.

I sprung past Jungkook and into the bathroom locking it quickly as I slid down the door. Jungkook was right on my heels. And he quickly knocked on the door but his voice was soft and gentle.

"What's happened Y/N. Let me in so we can talk about this. It's going to be okay."

I couldn't physically face him, so I spoke through the door, cause thats the best I could do.

"Im sorry Jungkook, Im so sorry." I cried as I put my hands in my hair.

Jungkook's POV.

Her pained voice through the door made my chest ache and squeeze in pain. I leant against the door wishing she would let me in.

"What are you sorry for? You didn't do anything?" I spoke through the door as my worry grew, but I kept a calm voice so I could hopeful lead Y/N out of the bathroom.

"I let you down. I pushed you away all because I was studying so hard."

"Hey thats nothing to get upset about, Im still here."

"Yes but it wasn't worth it anyway...I I failed the test. I flunked Jungkook..." Her voice held so much pain when she said my name, and now I finally understood.

I know how much this meant to her. I watched how much effort she put in. I have to find a way to let her know that its okay. Grades dont mean success. Grades don't measure self worth.

"Y/N...please just let me in. Open the door."

I hear the click of the lock and slowly the door opens. Her eyes are red and still have tears in them. I immediately hug her tightly and whisper into her ear.

"Its going to be okay. School isn't the be all end all. I dont think any less of you because of this and you shouldn't beat yourself down. Things like this happen and I still love you no matter what. Okay?" I look down at Y/N who was burried into my shirt and kiss the top of her head.

"Okay."

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked it xx