Jungkook Imagine Part 4

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪
Requested:  xxx

Theme: Trouble

Warning: Swearing, pain?

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Y/N POV.

My eyes finally fluttered open. I can feel the rough rope tied around my waist. I feel the back of the hard chair that I was tied to. My hands were tighty handcuffed behind my back and the chair. My eyes adjust to the dark room.

There was a small yellow light on the roof that gave us enough light to get by.

"Y/N,"

My head shot up and I saw Jungkook in front of me, also tied to a chair. He looked scared but mostly tired and cold.

"Where are we?" I asked in a soft whisper.

"I think we are in a warehouse. I was awake when they took us in. They want us to meet the 'boss'. Do you know who that is? Who are those 2 men?"

I take in my rusty and worn surroundings. A warehouse seems about right. My mouth was dry and I just wanted a drink of water.

"I don't know who the boss is. But those 2 men who brought us here, they are the two men who followed me home and gave me these lovely bruises." The sarcasm evident in my voice.

Jungkook sticks his tongue into the inside of his right cheek. A habit of his when he's mad. I don't know if it was at me or them. I wouldn't blame him. I'm the one who got him into this mess.

"I should never of left you alone," he shakes his head and stares at the ground.

"Okay I wish you didn't but thats over now, we need to find a way to get out of here." I look around trying to find a way out. My ears perk up at the sound of footsteps. A crack of light from underneath the door soon grows as the door gets open.

I hold my breath. In walks the two men. And a small figure behind them. The boss.

They all step into the light. My breath catches in my throat as I can't believe who is standing in front of me.

"Oh for God's sake," I mutter. It was that girl, the one Jungkook was 'with' on the instagram posts. She still looked perfect but also crazy. I looked over at Jungkook who couldn't believe his eyes.

"Tia? What the hell are you doing here? Why did you send two guys to kidnap us? Are you fucking psycho?"

Jungkook looked pissed and in a disbelief.

"Ah, okay let me tell you my story shall I?"

Oh this ought to be interesting.

"So I was dating Jungkook-"

"We weren't dating-"

"Anyway...we were crazy in love. But I found out about his ex, you..." She scowls at me. I rolled my eyes. "I knew Jungkook truly couldn't be happy with me if you were still in his mind. So I had to get rid of you. I sent Dan and Han to roughen you up a bit,"

She pointed to the two men. Tia had to be crazy.

"That was you who sent them to hurt Y/N!" Jungkook was growingml more pissed by the second. His chest was heaving up abd down as he breathed heavily.

"But when I heard that he went back for you. That was unacceptable. So here you guys are."

"So what? Are you going to kill me now? And run off with Jungkook into the sunrise?" I glare at her as I speak.

"Maybe, but no. I'm just going to make Jungkook see, what he really deserves, me. And show him that I'm better then you," She smiled at me.

I talk before I even think.

"Where were you when they were casting for mean girls? Cause you seem like a bitch to me,"

I felt a hard slap across my cheek. I hear Jungkook's chair move as he jumped.

"Tia, okay fine you win. Just let us go," She ignored him as I sat back up wih a red cheek.

"Y/N, you are always getting into trouble, and Jungkook doesn't need a girl like that, he deserves someone who is like him. Perfect, popular and pretty. He needs a nice girl. Am I right?"

A part of me breaks when I hear that. I hand my head low. She was right. She was wholeheartedly right. She waited for an answer.

"Yes," I admit, I sounded defeated.

"Say it to his face, be 100% honest." Tia demands. I slowly look at him. Pain is all I see. Its reflected into mine. I see his chest drop, as he sees how am I.

"She's right Jungkook, everyone told me it. I was just too selfish to listen. I love you and nothing can change that but, you can do better." Thats all I was able to say until my voice broke. I blink away the tears and I can't bring myself to look at Jungkook out of pure shame.

"Shut up Y/N," Jungkook sounded frustrated and hurt. My eyes widened and I looked at him. He had never spoke to me like that before.

"Everyone keeps telling me what I deserve and whats best for me. But if I listened then I'd have the most boring and simple life. I have fun with you, yes you're a pain at times but I love you. And no, Tia you won't be changing my mind. I love her."

I couldn't help the smile and blush that took over my features. I looked into his chocolate eyes, he was beautiful. Tia"s eyes burned with rage as she motioned to Dan.

Dan took a step forward and was standing in front of Jungkook. He a had a tooth pick in his mouth. Dan grabbed his shirt and leant closer to him. But Jungkook moved faster. Jungkook's head wrenched forward and smacked Dans.

Jungkook had headbutted Dan. I winced and Dan sent a powerful punch to Jungkook. Jungkooks head snapped back as they all walked out of the room.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Hey I hoped you like it❤❤

~~~