Jimin Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪
Requested: b_a_n_g_t_a_n_b_o_y_s

Theme: Sad to happy.

Warnings: Family issues.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

(I'm sorry if this isn't what you wanted cause you said I could make up the plot xx)

Y/N's POV.

"FOR GOD SAKE WOMAN!" My father's slurred voice boomed throughout my house. Even though my parents were down stairs I could still hear them from my room upstairs. 

It was always the same thing, every single night. I tried to put headphones in but it wouldn't block out their daily fights. I glanced at myself in my mirror and saw my hair tied up in a messy bun.

I was wearing dark jeans with a white crop top and white Adidas shoes. I sat on my bed trying to not listen to my parents argument but I wasn't having much success.

Usually I've been trying to spend more night at Jimins house, my boyfriends. He says I'm welcome anytime but I don't want to intrude on him every night.

He knows about my family problems and he's extremely supportive and helps me a lot.  My dad is an alcoholic and has been for most of my life. My mother on the other hand is depressed.

She waits for him every night and when he comes home drunk they argue and he sometimes abuses her. When he's out drinking, mum stays in her room. God knows what she does.

I hear a loud crash, another vase broken. I hear my mum scream out in pain and I can feel the water from my blue eyes. I heard footsteps from the stairs. Then my dad's drunken voice.

I quickly jump off of my bed and rush to lock my door. But I was too slow. My dad kicked the door open and it only hit my hand thankfully. A sharp pain went up my wrist and I held it while wincing slightly. 

Dad loomed over me, I felt fear and dread rush through my body. He shoved me forcefully down to my carpet getting a small burn along the way.  Before I even had a chance to look up my head was whipped down by his hard slap.

This didn't happen often, rarely even but Jimin never knew. Dads boot crunched against my stomach as I groaned loudly.  A small whimper left my mouth as he hit my face again. I could taste the blood from my lip. 

A few more good kids and punches and he left the room leaving me on the floor crying and bruised. I slowly crawled up. Everything was blurry. I locked my door just in case he would come back and I looked at myself in the mirror again.

My bun was falling out, face bruised and lip bleeding. My stomach was brusied badly and it hurt to breath. I heaved myself towards my window. I needed to leave. I grabbed my phone and opened up my window painfully.

2 story jump, I can make it. I took a deep uneven breath and felt my chest tighten in pain. I jumped and landed on the ground. Any other day I would be fine but my legs bucked from under me and everything was still hurting.

I picked myself up slowly and I quickly thanked god for Jimin only living a 5 minute walk away from my house. It was a nice neighborhood so it would of been odd to see a girl, like me, limping around the streets beaten up. 

But it was late at night and not many were awake. It felt like an hour with each sore step. I finally arrived outside his door and rang the doorbell and waited for him. Jimin opened the door with a smile but soon it dropped.

He looked me up and down, his expression mimicked what I was feeling, pain. He already knew what happened. Dad took it too far. Jimin grabbed my hand and led me inside to his bathroom. He had a first aid kit and his lack of words was scary.

He seemed to be deep in thought. His jaw was tightened in anger but his eyes showed pain and sadness.

"Please say something Jimin..." my voice was dry and I coughed slightly. Jimins eyes met mine. Both crying. He opened his mouth to say something but shut it. Instead he crashed his soft lips on my cut ones.

With that kiss I felt everything he was feeling. Anger, sadness, love and worry. He pulled apart breathing heavily and our foreheads rested on each other.

"You're staying with me." He said, not asked but ordered.

"Just for the night," I replied not wanting to be a burden.

"No, I'm not letting you go back there, you're moving in with me. So I can know you're safe. He's never hurting you again. You're safe with me Y/M," Jimin looked deep into my eyes and I knew that was a promise. I kiss his lips to show him how I felt cause I didn't know what to say. I love him so much.

Jimin looked deep into my eyes and I knew that was a promise. I kiss his lips to show him how I felt cause I didn't know what to say. I love him so much.

~6 months later~

I officially just moved in with Jimin and my mum was actually happy for me. I was so happy with my new chance and life with Jimin. I knew how much being there hurt him and I can't thank him enough for helping me.

I love him to death. I sat on our bed. Yes OUR bed in OUR house! I still couldn't get over the fact that this was now our house. Jimin kept his promise of keeping me safe and I know that he's the one I want to be with for the rest of my life.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped that you liked it ❤❤

~~~