Jhope Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Requested: xxx

Theme: Happy

Warning: None

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Hey everyone! I hope you are liking this, message or comment if you would like one written for you❤
~
~
~
Y/N POV.

The noise was so loud, I had to block me ears as I ran past the crowd backstage. Thousands and thousands of people gathered around the massive stage. We were 20 minutes away from starting.

The television cameras were live and I could feel my nerves swirling around my stomach.

"All dancers please come here. All dancers please come here!" A man shouted into a megaphone. All 50 of us dancers including myself went over to him.

"Okay, this is a big day for you all. You all entered this World Dance Competition, in your own countries with thousands of other contestants. You are the top 50 dancers in the world and for that you should give yourself a round of applause." The man with the manly beard spoke again.

We all clapped. I looked around at the other dancers. From places all around the world, with different dance styles and backgrounds and stories.

"But there can only be 2 winners, you all know the prize but I will still remind you. Winners will be able to choreograph a dance together and perform it around the world, on TV and make a career out of it...Now here is a list of your order. Go warm up and Goodluck."

The man with his named tagged Andy turned off the microphone and put up two pieces of paper on the wall of our orders of when we go on stage to perform our dance.

I've been dancing my entire life, I couldn't think of anything I wanted more than to dance in life. It was my passion, always has been. When Andy left the crowd closed around the papers while I stood back instead of getting shoved around trying to get a peek at the paper.

I waited for a couple minutes until everyone had left except for one other man who also had the brain to wait and not get shoved around. We both walked up to the paper and could actually look at it.

"My names Jhope, what's yours?" The man looks at me smiling widely. It was an Asian man who looked so happy and full of life. He wore some simple but good street wear that was good for dancing. Guessing he's a hip hop dancer.

"My names Y/N. When are you on?" I ask as we search for our names.

"Ah here I am. Number 26. You're number 19." He says using his finger to find our names. He turns to me still keeping that wide smile that seemed so contagious and loveable. He was really handsome now that I got a good look at him.

He stuck out his hand for me to shake.

"Good luck Y/N see you around hopefully," with that said he turned and walked off to warm up. I went my way and I couldn't seem to get him out of my head. Something about him made me want to have a longer chat or look at him a little longer. I shook my head and focused on getting ready.

"Number 1: Johnny Jahsk please come to the stage." The crowd screamed as a man probably early 20s ran onto the stage in what looked like ballet clothes as slow music started.

~1hr later~

"Number 1: Pravagn Hussler, please come to the stage," I was on after. I nervously waited on the side of the stage as a girl around my age, brown skin wearing a fancy jazz outfit. I bit my nail as I watched her dance. She was amazing.

Everyone here is amazing, top 50 dancers have to been amazing. So far everyone has done great and I hope I do as well. I peek out and see thousands of people watching the girl dance.

"You'll do great," I jump when I hear as familiar voice. I see Jhope standing there smiling, of course, at me. I hold my chest as he chuckled as my jumping reaction.

"Thank you, I hope so..." I look out onto the stage again and Jhope stands next to me. Just his presence has already calmed my nerves down a lot.

The music fades out as the girl smiles and bows and the crowd cheers deafens me slightly. The girl then walks off stage smiling to herself.

"Number 19: (Your full name), please come to the stage." The people cheer and my feet carry me to the Centre stage. The first thing I notice was how amazing I felt. Being on stage performing is what I love.

The music started and I saw Jhope give me a thumbs up as my song starts and I perform my choreographed dance. I did every move perfectly, the best I've ever done and put in all my energy and effort.

The song ended and the crowd cheered, I jogged offstage filled with so much energy. Jhope gives me a high five.

~Some time later~

Everyone had done. Jhope did amazing. Now it was time to present the winners. It will definitely be so close. We all deserve that win. We all worked hard and went through things to get here. Now this is our chance.

"Can all contestants please come onto stage,"

All 50 of us walk out standing in an imperfect line in order of our numbers.

"The time has come to pick the two winners for the World Dance Competition. Now you've all done amazing but the two winners who get to choreograph a dance together and perform it around the world and dance with famous artists is..."

I couldn't breath. I didn't dare. Everyone was silent. Including the crowd. It was like the whole world stopped and the only thing I could hear was my beating heart.

"....Y/N and Jhope!"

I jump in joy and people around me give my congratulations hugs. I felt tears well in my eyes in happiness. I go forward, as does Jhope and except out prize. We waved to the crowd and ran off stage.

"OH MY GOD JHOPE WE WON!!" I jumped into his arms and he spun me around. We were both celebrating.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! Now I get a chance to get to know you better, " Jhope says while smiling at me.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked it ❤❤

~~