Taehyung Imagine

▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Requested: @thug4343

Theme: Sad

Warnings: stabbing, swearing

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Kristiana's POV 

My dirty blonde hair was being blown behind me from the soft cool breeze that blew throughout the city street. It was the evening and not many people were out of the house. The bell rung  as I entered the corner shop to buy some stuff for Taehyung's and our weekly movie night.

I caught a glimpse of myself in the reflection of the door. I had light brown eyes and my make up was on point. My hour glass figure walked through the door and quickly grabbed what I needed and paid for it.

It was a short easy distance walk and I found it relaxing. It was only the sound of nature, and it was calming to me. I started to walk home from the store with the bag in my hand as I was about to call Taehyung saying I was on my way home.

But all of a sudden I heard a very loud and aggressive voice. But there was no words. Just screaming. Like a battle cry. I turned around and saw a short black haired bob cut girl running right towards me. With a knife. Before I could react, she plunged the knife into my stomach.

I've never felt pain like it before. It was instantaneous and unbearable. She pulled out the knife and I immediately collapsed to the ground holding the wound. I couldn't talk, I could taste my own blood in my throat that I choked out to breath.

But I was having trouble just doing that. Breathing was painful. Everything was painful.

"YOU TOOK TAEHYUNG FROM ME YOU BITCH!" The girl yelled and ran away while dropping the bloody knife. A crazy fan. I knew they would be protective over Taehyung but not like this.

I still had my phone clutched in my hand and I shakily dialled 911 slowly. It rung two times before a man answered.

"Hello 911 what is your emergency?"

"I-I've been stabbed, I'm on (address), p-please h-hurry," I stutter out, blood covers my mouth as I try and breath. I hear footsteps and a passerby comes to help me. Things start to become blurry but I try and keep my eyes open.

But it's getting a lot harder. I hear the sirens getting closer and somebody is yelling in my face. I feel myself being lifted by multiple hands and carried.

Taehyung's POV.

I sat at home setting up the movies waiting for Kristiana to come back from the corner store. She should be back by now. I grew worried. I grab my car keys, put my black shoes on to go see if everything is okay.

But the phone ringing stops me.

I turn back and answer.

"Hey babe!" I say happily, assuming to hear Kristiana voice on the other end.

"Um excuse me sir, your girlfriend is in the hospital. Would you mind coming down?"

My heart stopped, I didn't breath but I somehow managed to choke out a yes. I feared the worse. I bit my nail as the women continued to speak.

"She called 911 after getting stabbed on the street. She is currently on her way to immediate surgery."

That's all I needed to hear as I dropped the phone and ran to my car. I sped off, ignoring the honks of other passing cars. Stabbed? How could this happen? Why her? Who would do this? Is she going to be okay? What if she isn't?

Millions of unanswered questions bounced around my head and all I could keep thinking was that I should of gone with her. I park and run inside the hospital and up to the front desk in a state of panic.

"WHICH ROOM IS KRISTIANA!!" I yelled impatiently and desperately.

"Room 205" they said, I didn't waste another second there and ran to her room.

I ran in crying and as soon as I saw her pale fragile body I ran over to her. I held her hand as if it was the last time and never planned to let go.

"B-baby don't die on m-me please," I begged as if she could hear me. I stayed by her side and eventually fell asleep with tear stains on my face.

I woke up to movement on the hospital bed. I lokk up tiredly and at first I thought I was still dreaming. She was awake. I shook my head and this time I knew it eas real.

She smiled at me, I fell in love with her smile and to know there was a chance I may not of seen it again breaks my heart.

"Who did this to you?" I managed to ask without my voice breaking on me. I couldn't even comprehend someone doing this. She looks down that back at me.

"It was a fan. She said I took you from her,"

When she said it was a fan, I felt my heart break even more. A true fan wouldn't of hurt the ones a love and attack them. I want to start crying cause it is my fault my girlfriend is laying in the hospital bed.

"I love you " I hear her say. I hugged her softly and kissed her hand.

"I love you to" 

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked it xx

-
Next will be a requested Jimin imagine ❤