“You guys take the car back. I’ll call you when I land.”

            “You better,” Amber said as she hugged me.

            “You go get your man,” Sid said after I hugged her and started to walk away.

            I just laughed. I was definitely gonna go get my man.

Aidan’s POV:

            I was almost home. After Kayla said it was best if I want around I decided the best thing for me to do was to go home. She didn’t want me there and I couldn’t stand to see her every day if she didn’t want me.

            With a sigh I pulled into my driveway. It was still light outside so I left my bags in the truck as I walked up to the door. I walked in and looked around. I didn’t see anyone so I continued to walk around. I walked in the kitchen and my mom was standing at the stove with her back to me.

            “Mom,” I called out. She turned around and I saw surprise flit across her face.

           “What are you doing here Aidan,” she asked as she ran over to me.

            “Kayla broke up with me,” I said as I caught her in a hug.

            “Oh baby,” she said sadly.

            “I messed up so bad,” I told her as I cried into her hair.

            “Sit down and tell me what you did,” she said as she led me over to the table.

            “I believed her ex when he said that Kayla told him she still loved him.”

            “I never knew I raised a fool,” she said as she shook her head.

            “Me either.”

            “So why did you come home,” she asked.

            “She said it was making it harder on her to see me every day,” I said sadly.

            “So you gave up,” she asked seeming confused.

            “I tried mom. She doesn’t want me anymore,” I said as I started to cry again.

            “Are you crying,” Robert asked as he came in. “And what are you doing home?”

            “Kayla broke up with him,” Mom explained.

            “No way,” he said with wide eyes. “I’m so sorry dude.”

            “I’ll be ok. Eventually,” I said as I let my head drop onto the table.

            “Why the hell did you leave,” I heard someone yell. I turned around and jumped to my feet when I saw it was Kayla.

            “Why are you here,” I asked her almost dazed.

            “I’m chasing your stupid self. I never said for you to leave,” she said as she threw her hands in the air.