30

CHAPTER 30 — Thirdwheel?!

No One POV

It's 5:32 in the morning when Nayeon suddenly texted Jeongyeon.

bb 💩
Goodmorning ;)

Jeongyeon heard the ringtone and checked her phone immediately.

"Bb? who dafu— right, Nayeon." Jeongyeon scratched her head and laughed after few seconds of realization.

"Why would she text me at this early morning?" Jeongyeon mumbled as she opened the message.

bb 💩
05:32

Goodmorning ;)

Goodmorning too.

Jeongyeon sighed and locked her phone after sending the message. Few minutes later, Nayeon replied.

bb 💩
Our date later, okay? ;)

Jeongyeon smiled after reading the message.

Noted.

Sorry for waking you up though.

It's fine!
my work's at 7:00 so I need to prep.

Yeah yeah,
how's Chaeyoung doing?

Chaeyoung?
she's fine and somehow naughty
like before.

Ohhh that's cute.
I'm having breakfast right now, you?

I'm... about to get up from bed.

Hurry up. I want to see you! 😣

Then come to my house.
Hehe. 😝

I don't know where your house is located at. ☹️

Oh yeah, I haven't told you yet.
Brb, someone's pressing the doorbell.

Jeongyeon went outside her room to see who's her visitor at this time.

"Jeongyeon-unnie! it's me! Chaeyoungie!" Chaeyoungie said.

"Hang on, Chaeng." Jeongyeon replied as she tapped her password.

"Aigo, why are you here?" Jeongyeon asked as she opened the door for the younger.

"To eat! Let's have some breakfast!" Chaeyoung replied as she showed the foods she've bought a while ago for them to eat.

"Wahh why are you always doing this? I told you to save your money." Jeongyeon said.

"It's fine, food isn't useless at all. It'll be worth the price." Chaeyoung replied.

"Hurry, get inside now or you might freeze there." Jeongyeon said.

The older turned on the heater to warm them up. Chaeyoung distributed the breakfast meal that she've bought for them, one meal contains two sunny side ups, two sausages, two stack of pancakes, two strips of bacon and one biscuit.

"It's my all time favorite meal." Jeongyeon said.

"That's why I bought one each for us." Chaeyoung replied.

"Here's your coffee, the creamer and the sugar is here." Chaeyoung added.

"Wait, I'll wash my face first." Jeongyeon said. Chaeyoung nodded in response.