11

previously...

On the other hand, Nayeon is staring blankly at the moonlight.

"I wish Officer Yoo could stay for a little longer..." Nayeon mumbled in sadness.

"DID I HEAR SOMETHING?" The arrogant warden said while raiding through the hall way.

Nayeon rushed and pretended that she's sleeping, still thinking of the prettiest and the handsomest police officer that she've met, Officer Yoo Jeongyeon.

"Damn it! I missed her already!" Nayeon cursed while her face was buried under her pillows.

Chapter 11 — My Vitamin

No One POV

Meanwhile, Jihyo, aka Chief Park was fixing her things. She's getting ready because she'll be able to spend her weekends with her family again. While fixing the few papers on her table, she saw Officer Yoo's report.

"Finally." Jihyo sighed.

Jihyo felt nice seeing the report because it's her first time seeing the older actually passing the report on time.

"Chief Park?" A soft voice lowkey interrupted her moment.

"Ah— yes Detective?"

"Did Officer Yoo passed her reports already?" Mina asked as she was trying to look for it's folder.

"Ah— yes, she placed it here on my table." Jihyo said as she handed out the reports to Mina.

"Thank you, Chief."

"You're dismissed now." Jihyo suddenly said,

"Pardon?" Mina replied.

"Go get some rest and enjoy your weekends." Jihyo said then flashed a smile.

"Thank you again, Chief Park." Mina bowed as she leaves the office.

"Officer Yoo did pass her report this early, should I congratulate her?" Jihyo thought.

"Maybe I should. It's also my duty to make them happy and satisfied with their hardworks."

Jihyo took her out of her bag then proceeded to text Jeongyeon. While typing, Jihyo can't avoid those typos and such things, because she's very nervous that it'll be awkward.

The next morning...

"Where are the others?" Jihyo asked Mina, who's making a coffee.

"Oh—they're not here yet. Only Chaeyoung and I were the ones here." Mina replied.

"Oh.. Okay then, thank you." Jihyo smiled then unlocked her office door.

"Here's your coffee." Mina said as she handed out Chaeyoung a cup of coffee.

"Be careful, it's hot." Mina added.

"But you're hotter." Chaeyoung mumbled.

"Eh?"

"Nothing—hehe."

While scrolling through her phone, Chaeyoung noticed that almost everyone isn't coming yet.

"Where are they?" Chaeyoung asked then sipped from her cup.

"They've must enjoyed the night..." Mina replied then giggled.

"Aishh. I told unnie not to buy drinks." Chaeyoung said.

"But she did."

"Welp... It's her celebration anyways..."

***

"Why isn't she coming yet?" Nayeon asked Momo, who's busy handcuffing her.

"Who?" Momo asked.

"The police officer" Nayeon answered.

"Oh, Officer Yoo? I don't know." Momo replied.

"You missed her already, aren't ya?" Momo added.

Nayeon just looked away, not answering Momo's questions.

"You can walk outside, or maybe run. Do whatever you want to except escaping." Momo said.

"Of course, not escaping." Nayeon replied.

"I would still like to spend my last month of my life here." Nayeon added then walked away.

Nayeon just sat alone outside, watching her co-prisoners exercise since her friend, Jennie was still in bed.

"Nayeon-ssi!" A voice called her name, making Nayeon to look around and search for it.

Jeongyeon then ran towards Nayeon, she's still careful though because she's holding a coffee.

"Officer Yoo!" Nayeon greeted, she flashed her brightest and cutest smile, making Jeongyeon's heart to flutter a bit.

"Dang, she cute." Jeongyeon thought as she walked closer to Nayeon.

"Why do you look sad a while ago?" Jeongyeon asked as she sat down beside Nayeon.

"Oh, I'm still sleepy." Lies.

"I missed you, I thought you're not coming back for me." Nayeon thought.

"I'm sorry, I'm late. I woke up late this morning." Jeongyeon said.

"No worries, it's fine." Nayeon replied.

"Here, I brought two coffees with me, want one?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Sure, thanks." Nayeon replied as she took a sip from her coffee.

"Did you start your exercise?" Jeongyeon asked.

"No. Not yet." Nayeon answered.

"Oh— why not? you can still start your exercise without me." Jeongyeon replied.

"I just feel tired and sleepy." Nayeon said.

"But yeah I'm happy that you're here already. At least I'm feeling better now." She added.

"Wahh are you trying to make me feel flustered?" Jeongyeon teased.

"No I'm not. I'm just telling the truth." Nayeon replied.

"That you are my vitamin." Nayeon added.

To be continued...

___________________

oof. i haven't updated this book in a while, i'm so sorry ;-;
i just feel unmotivated and slumped that's why i stopped.
anyways, i'm back now! sorry for making y'all wait.
please do support my other books too <3

thank you for reading!

[ edit ] thank you for 800+ reads btw!