6 - 7

previously...

Nayeon then stood up and walked towards Jeongyeon, who's seating in her foldable plastic chair. She rested her arms around the officer's shoulders,

"What if I told you that I can kill a person like you?" Nayeon flashed a smile, not just a friendly smile but a smile that can already kill you.

"I-I.." Jeongyeon can't even speak.

"I— what?" Nayeon asked.

CHAPTER 7 — "I can't help it."

No One POV

"I would arrest you then" Jeongyeon managed to say despite of fighting Nayeon's sexy aura.

"Mhm? Is that so?" Nayeon asked.

"S-stop it!" Jeongyeon blurted out.

The bells rang, a signal for the prisons to have their lunch.

"We're not done yet, Officer Yoo." Nayeon smirked and threw the cutest wink at Jeongyeon as she went outside her cell together with her guard, Momo.

"What's wrong?" Momo mouthed.

"Shh! I'll tell you about it next time!" Jeongyeon mouthed back.

Jeongyeon went to the lobby, where Chaeyoung is at.

"Aye sorry for making you wait." Jeongyeon said as she tapped the younger's shoulders.

"It's nothing. Soooo how was your first meeting with Ms. Im?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Rough." Jeongyeon replied.

"Rough? whadya mean by that?" Chaeyoung asked, raising her eyebrows.

"She loves to tease me, I must say." Jeongyeon answered.

"She loves to see me get flustered or something." Jeongyeon added.

"Ouhhh like???" Chaeyoung smirked.

"Stop looking at me like that, Chaeng-ah! You looked like a pervert!" Jeongyeon scoffed as her face started to glow red in color.

"Ayeeeee kidding aside... Mian..." Chaeyoung bowed then laughed.

"Aish.." Jeongyeon mumbled.

at the office...

"Officer Chou, this will be your first mission."

"To caught the Minatozakis."

"Don't worry, Officer Kim, one of our interns will help you."

"Thank you, unnie— I-I mean Chief Park." Tzuyu bowed. Jihyo felt nice being called unnie.

"No problems, Officer Chou." Jihyo smiled.

"Detective Myoui will give the informations with regards the case, I hope you'll do well together with Officer Kim." Jihyo said.

"You can call me if you need further help since you're new." Jihyo added.

"Thank you unnie." Tzuyu replied, making the older smile.

"You can leave now." Jihyo said.

Officer Chou knocked outside Detective Myoui's office. She already saw Officer Kim inside.

"Come in." Detectice Myoui commanded.

"T-thank you" Officer Chou said.

"So the two of you will be handling Minatozaki's case, her case in particular isn't that rough, she's just pretending as a Businesswoman who'll try to convince you with her project then will scam you later on." Detective Myoui said as she showed few files and pictures of Minatozaki.

"You guys are the ones who's going to decide in which way can you possibly caught her." Detective Myoui added.

"Leave it on us, Detective." Dahyun said as she smirked.

Then suddenly, Detective Myoui's telephone rang and received a voice message.

"Hello, this is Officer Son. Can we go out for a lunch? I'll leave the message here." Beep.

"Chaeyoung?" Tzuyu thought.

"Aishh that jerk." Dahyun laughed.

"I-I'm so sorry for interruptions.. I'll be back.." Detective Myoui said, blushing from embarrassment.

"Sure, no problem." Dahyun said.

As Detective Myoui went outside to maybe call Chaeyoung, the two laughed and joked around about it.

"Woah, I didn't knew that Chaeng's flirting with Detective Myoui.. good choice.." Dahyun said.

"Same here." Tzuyu replied.

Dahyun wandered around the room and saw sticky notes from the Detective's bulletin board.

"Eat well! :) -Officer Son"

"From Officer Son"

"Let's have a lunch together? :) -Officer Son"

"Looks like Detective Myoui loves keeping small things." Tzuyu said as she saw the sticky notes as well.

"I wonder what Chaeyoung gave to her hahahaha." Dahyun joked.

"I'm back." Detective Myoui.

"Oh— what are you guys looking at?" Detective Myoui added.

"N-nothing!! hehe."Dahyun lied.

"Oh okay, I need to go for now, you guys can have your lunches as well."Detective Myoui said.

"Thanks!" Dahyun replied as she waved.

at the asylum's canteen...

"Yah, why are you smiling so much?" Jennie, one of Nayeon's friends ask her.

"Y'know a cutie was assigned with me today." Nayeon answered.

"Cutie, huh? and what's with that cutie then?"Jennie said.

"I can't help it." Nayeon replied.

"I can't help but to tease her." Nayeon added.

__________________________

2yeon ftw ;)
also michaeng crumbs here^^