13

previously...

Sana began to have a breakdown.

"I'm sorry. Laws are laws. No one is allowed to break it." Jihyo said, one last time, then left Sana alone.

Tzuyu saw how Sana cried because of her cousin. She wants to comfort her but she's not allowed to. No matter how much she wants to help, it's all nothing because she couldn't do anything but to arrest the persons who are against the laws.

CHAPTER 13 — Have a lunch with me.

No One POV

Sana wiped out the excess tears from her eyes and went outside the room, she saw Tzuyu looking at her.

"Are you okay?" Tzuyu asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine now officer." Sana replied.

"Here. I think you need this." Tzuyu said as she offered her handkerchief to Sana.

"T-thank you officer." Sana smiled as she took the handkerchief.

"Even though we don't know each other, just always remember that I'd love to be your friend." Tzuyu said.

"I judged you way too soon. I'm deeply sorry for that." Tzuyu added.

"It's okay, officer. I understand." Sana replied.

***

"Officer Yoo." Nayeon called. Making Jeongyeon to stop and look at her.

"C-can y-you..." Nayeon asked nervously.

"Can I what?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Eat lunch with me? I— I feel alone." Nayeon asked.

"My friend's not here to accompany me today..." Nayeon added. Jeongyeon just laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" Nayeon asked.

"Nothing. Sure, I'll accompany you today but you have to wait at the lobby with me." Jeongyeon replied.

"Why though?" Nayeon asked.

"I'm not allowed to eat prisoner's meal, so I'll ask my friend to order me some lunch outside." Jeongyeon replied.

"Ohh okay then." Nayeon said.

Jeongyeon walked towards Nayeon, who's just looking at her.

"Give me your hand, Nayeon-ssi." Jeongyeon said.

"H-hand? w-why?" Nayeon asked while blushing.

"I'll handcuff you, dummy." Jeongyeon laughed.

"Oh— I thought you'd..." Nayeon was cut off.

"Like to hold hands? haha, are you serious?" Jeongyeon said after laughing.

"Nothing, nevermind that..." Nayeon replied.

Jeongyeon handcuffed Nayeon then left her cell. They went to the lobby and saw Chaeyoung and Mina, together.

"Where is Officer Yoo?" Mina asked.

"She'll be here in a minute." Chaeyoung replied.

"Oh— she's here now." Chaeyoung added.

"Hello." Nayeon greeted as she bowed to Chaeyoung and Mina.

"Hello too, unnie. oh and Jeongyeonie! here's your lunch." Chaeyoung said.

"Hi, Chae and Detective Myoui. I'd be eating my lunch here, so enjoy your time together, okay?" Jeongyeon replied.

"Am I right, Chaeyoungie?" Jeongyeon added then looked at Mina, Mina looked away from her as soon as they locked eyes.

"Stop teasing me." Chaeyoung replied then pouted.

"You two can have your lunches now. I'll see ya later." Jeongyeon said as she waved her hands.

"See ya!" Chaeyoung waved back.

"So Mina, what you'd like to eat for lunch?" Chaeyoung asked.

"You." Mina mumbled. the smol didn't heard anything.

"Sorry if you feel kinda out of place earlier..." Chaeyoung added.

"It's fine. Let's eat some ramens today, my treat this time." Mina replied.

"Really? that's cool. let's go then." Chaeyoung said.

To be continued...

________________________
i'm veryyyyy sorry if the updates were getting slower.
i'm very busy with my schoolworks and such so i need to finish them first.
anyways, thank you for reading!! hehe
we've reached 900+ reads, that's awesome for me.

love y'all