Special Dinner

NICK P.O.V.: I was waiting for Demi in the restaurant backyard...it was a little dinner for just us. I heard someone laughing and knew she was close to me. I turned to the laugh sound.

Demi: hi (she walked until she was in front of me)

Nick: hi...come sit here (I played the gentleman and sat in front of her)

Demi: this is all so beautiful

Nick: I know (I said looking at her)

Demi: and why do we have the honor of being here tonight?

Nick: cause we're leaving tomorrow and these days here were amazing for me

Demi: yep, for me too...I don't really want to leave

Nick: yes, like if you could live here forever?

Demi: yes, maybe...everything is so quiet and calm here (she flipped her hair sensually looking to the other side of the backyard)

everything is so quiet and calm here (she flipped her hair sensually looking to the other side of the backyard)

Nick: (a little sound fell out of my mouth and she looked at me laughing) sorry

Demi: what was that?

Nick: I don't even know

Demi: you're so weird

Nick: you look beautiful today

Demi: aw thanks...you don't look bad yourself (she smiled widely at me and my heart almost skipped a beat)

The dinner went super good and we headed back to our room some minutes later. We were talking in the elevator.

Demi: I bet that I can run faster than you to the bedroom

Nick: oh really?

Demi: yes

Nick: okay, let's play (the doors of the elevator opened and we both started running to the bedroom. She was getting there before me and she opened the door of the room)

Demi: hey, the first to get to the bed wins (she laughed and I ran faster to where she was and held her up before jumping in the beds still holding her. We laughed some minutes) you're so stupid, I won

Nick: no, I won

Demi: no, you didn't

Nick: I did (we laughed again)

Demi: let's go sleep

Nick: why so early?

Demi: cause I planned something for tomorrow

Nick: oh wow

Demi: shut down (she smiled at me and a part of my heart melted but I ignored it)

We got in bed and ended up laying in the same bed. In some determined moment, she gave her back at me and I put a hand in her waist.

DEMI P.O.V.: once Nick put his hand on my waist, I couldn't help smiling.

How cute is he? No, don't think that Demi...damn

I suddenly took his hand and made him get closer to my body I could feel his breath in the back of my neck and that made me smile again.

Nick: sleep well Dem

Demi: sleep well Nicholas

Nick: love you (there was something strange in his voice that I think I've never heard before)

Demi: love you

__________________________________
HEY GUYS, I'D BE SO HAPPY IF YOU ALL WOULD COMMENT SOMETHING ABOUT THIS AND VOTE AS WELL. I LOVE YOU ALL.