We Can't

NICK P.O.V.: I waited on the restaurant for Demi. She appeared there with a huge smile in her face.

Nick: why so smiley?

Demi: cause I have our day planned

Nick: awesome

We had our breakfast there and then she took off her phone to look at the time.

Demi: it's time, let's go

Nick: where to?

Demi: gift's shopping

Nick: okay

The first half of the day we went to buy gifts, took some pictures and walked through the city. After that we had lunch in a restaurant out of the hotel.

Demi: we'll leave this bags in the hotel and we'll go to our last place before the plane

Nick: okay (we walked to the hotel and left our bags there) what do I have to take with me?

Demi: a jacket

Nick: anything else?

Demi: no (she smiled and I smiled back at her) what?

Nick: nothing (she nodded and we left the hotel) where to, miss Lovato?

Demi: there (she pointed to a little boat)

Nick: you're kidding, right?

Demi: I'm not, why? Is it a bad idea?

Nick: no, no...of course is not (I smiled at her and we entered in the boat) are we alone here?

Demi: yes, it's dangerous if there's more people

Nick: dangerous?

Demi: for you and your marriage

Nick: yeah, I guess so

Sometimes I forget I'm married.

Demi: hey, come here (we sat on a table and drank some champagne to celebrate)

We had a good time there until the sun started to fade away.

DEMI P.O.V.: I stood up and walked to the front of the boat to see the sunset.

Nick: it's really beautiful

Demi: yeah

Nick: well, everything on this boat is really beautiful

Was he flirting?

Demi: well, yes (I smiled and suddenly felt his arms at my sides. He was behind my back but almost hugging me)

Nick: this little trip with you was everything I've been needing since a lot of time ago

Demi: same here (I could feel him smiling and he got even closer to me that I could feel his breath in my neck)

Nick: I missed you, I was incredibly stupid for letting you alone when you needed me the most

Demi: Nick-

Nick: you could've died and I wasn't there to hold your hand on the hospital, or visiting you at rehab, our even calling you...everyday I wake up thinking 'why did I leave my best friend alone when she needed me?' And like 'why does she still talk to me? I don't deserve her' (his voice was shaking so I turned around to face him, he was still so close to me)

Demi: Nick, that had to happen...the reason I'm here is because you left...because I wanted you back and I knew that there was no way of getting you back if I stayed in that dark place

Nick: but I could've helped you

Demi: you did a lot more for me than you can even imagine (I saw  tears rolled down his cheeks so I dried them and kept my hands on his face, caressing him)

You can't.

Nick: Demi...

You can't. He's married.

Demi: Nick...

STOP HERE SLUT! He's your FUCKING BEST FRIEND.

Demi: we've arrived...I-I think it's time to leave (he nodded slowly and we left the boat)

_____________________

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASEE