Revenge

DEMI P.O.V.: The last day I gave a concert and at night I had to sleep on my tour bus cause I was heading to Francia. I was alone in my bus so I remembered Nick. I made a FaceTime call and he answered.

Nick: hey you

Demi: hi

Nick: how are you?

Demi: I just finished my show, it was cool...what about you?

Nick: nothing, chilling...where are you now?

Demi: in my bedroom bus, I'm about to sleep but I wanted to talk a little with you (he smiled and I placed my phone in the wardrobe in front of my waist)

Nick: what are you doing?

Demi: sorry, you keep talking, nothing important

Nick: well today, I went to a very beautiful little park that I didn't know it was here

Demi: really? And what did you see there?

Nick: a lot of weird flowers (I grabbed my PJ's and sat in the bed in front of the phone)

Demi: why weird?

Nick: cause they were weird, I don't really know (we laughed)

Demi: and you went there alone?

Nick: no, I took Alena, Valentina and- (I took off my t-shirt staying in my bra and a short) God (I put my other t-shirt on and smiled at him)

Demi: what?

Nick: I-I told you that...yeah, them

Demi: you took God with you? (He looked at his bed and I laughed) don't worry, some things just happen and you can do nothing (he nodded)

Nick: It's hot in there?

Demi: not that much, but Marissa told me some seconds ago that it was really cold there (I pointed at his)

Nick: here? Well, I think it's getting hotter than it was

Demi: you know what? I'm gonna lay in bed, just wait a minute (I took off my shorts and grabbed the phone to get in bed...I was in a t-shirt and my thong)

Nick: you've grown so much since the Disney days

Demi: yeah, and it's awesome cause I looked like a baby doll

Nick: but you were cute

Demi: I'm not cute anymore?

Nick: let me see (I made puffy eyes and he smiled sweetly)

Demi: and?

Nick: you're still cute...very cute

Demi: thanks (I laughed happily and he just kept looking at me) what?

Nick: I just like to see you smile and hear you laugh

Demi: you're so cute Nick (he smiled ashamed)

Nick: listen, I have to take a shower before sleep so I think I'll call you tomorrow or so (I couldn't help but imagine him taking a shower and unintentionally I got heated...again)

Demi: it's getting cold here (I said realizing that my nipples were hard and he probably noticed it)

Nick: I see (he laughed and I covered my body with the sheets) I have to go

Demi: okay, we'll talk later

Nick: of course

Demi: sleep well, love you

Nick: sleep well, love you too (he moved his hand saying "bye" and ended the call)

I let out a gasp and went to Twitter again.

Demi Lovato

We need to stop doing this 😂

Nick Jonas

It's starting to be hard for me.

____________________
Hey guys, I'm leaving for vacation in some hours so I won't be able to update for 15 days. I love you all and please vite and comment a lot. Have the best New Year.