New York, New York

DEMI P.O.V.: I was at the backstage vocalizating when someone touched ny shoulder.

Nick: hi

Demi: oh, hi Nick (I was smiling for the first time in forever to him when she appeared beside him) Priyanka, I wasn't expecting to see you again so soon

Priyanka: well, Joe decided it would be better if we all came to see you since is the Christmas day

Demi: Joe, is he-

Joe: here bitch (I laughed and hugged him)

Demi: and Sophie?

Joe: she had to fly to England but she wanted to come see you so bad, she's sorry

Demi: oh, don't worry I wanted to see her too

Priyanka: I've seen Nick do this before but I'm kinda excited to see how you handle this crowd (she was obviously making fun of me)

Joe: she handle this since 14's so she's amazing doing it (I smiled at him and she looked at us with disgust)

Nick: I'm pretty sure- (a phone was ringing. I thought it was mine but it wasn't)

Priyanka: it's mine (she looked at me) I'll be right back Nicky (she kissed him passionately and went some meters away)

Joe: I guess I'll find something to eat, I'll be right back (I thanked him)

Nick: Demi, I'm sorry she's here...I know this was supposed to be a secret, between us both just like we needed to be alone to try again our friendship but she was so-

Demi: don't worry, I knew this could happen anyways (someone called me to climb uo the stage)

Nick: Demi, I-

Demi: I better go (I went up and started singing. I sang Skyscraper, Sorry Not Sorry and Tell Me You Love Me first) well, how you doing? (They cheered me and I smiled) I'm so happy to see you too, and I want to sing something for you guys, something that I've never sang live...hope you like it, this is Only Forever (I started the song obviously thinking in my inspiration, Nick. I saw Joe was smiling like he knew the story, which he does, Priyanka was angry or something like that, and Nick was serious, I guessed I saw a little smile playing on his lips. Once I ended the song, I sang You Don't Do It For Me Anymore and for my little friend Pri) this is a song I wasn't planning to sing today, but you want one more and I'm sure you won't mind hearing it...cause we're having a great time not being lonely  (they all laughed happily and I went to a simple bed they bring for me. The song started and it was all so sexy, so when it came to the extra sexy part, I positioned my body right in front of my friends, I started moving and Joe laughed a little, my eyes were on Nick's and I could tell he was kinda nervous of the situation...I touched my body as hotter as possible and he never stopped seing me. Suddenly, I looked at his hand that wereon his jeans' pockets and saw that he was a little turned on. I smiled for myself and ended the song) thank you guys so much, this was amazing, love you so fucking much! (I went backstage again and Joe hugged me)

Joe: it was amazing

Demi: thank you (he whispered on my ear)

Joe: I saw you and Nick during Lonely...we'll have a talk later

Demi: whenever budds

Nick: Demi ummm, that was...you know...so entertaining

Demi: entertaining? Really?

Nick: it was awesome (he smiled)

Demi: thanks (I looked behind them) and Priyanka?

Nick: she had to take a fly back home, it was an emergency for her but she's fine (he looked at his phone and Joe whispered on my ear again)

Joe: she made a jealousy scene...it was the best thing ever, you should've seen it (I smiled knowing that it was because of me) well guys, as much as I'd like to stay her with you both today...Sophie is waiting for me on England...so I better go

Nick: you're going?

Joe: yep (I hugged him tightly) thank me later buddy

Demi: you're the best...say hi to Sophie and tell her that I want to see her face in my next show

Joe: we'll be there Dems, I promise (he greeted Nick and went away)

Nick: we'll have our day alone after all

Demi: yeah, what a coincidence (I smiled and he didn't understand why I said it. I entered on my dressing room to xhange my clothes and take a bath and then found Nick at the exit) ready?

Nick: for what?

Demi: let's just go back in time to 2008

_________________

COMMENT FOR MOREEEE