Awkward

NICK P.O.V.: I woke up at 8:36 a.m. the next day and found iut that we were still sleeping like we were when we fell asleep. I smiled and noticed that my hand was still on hers.

Suddenly my eyes went down to myself and saw a big problem, and with that I mean...a HUGE problem. Apparently I was a little happy to be sleeping that close to her or that's what it looks like. I tried to go out of the bed but she let out a gasp...I woke her. I covered my problem with the blanket and she turned around ending face to face with me.

Demi: hey...good morning

Nick: morning (I smiled at her and she covered her body with the blanket)

Demi: it's cold today

Nick: yeah, a little (she sniffed and we laughed)

How can someone look that good when she just woke up?

Demi: I don't want to leave

Nick: I know, me either

Demi: but we have to, cause tomorrow Priyanka is back in town, right?

Nick: oh, yeah...Priyanka

I haven't thought of her in all the time we spent here.

Demi: I'm gonna take a shower (I nodded. She was going when she looked back at me)

Nick: what?

Demi: my bracelet...I lost it in the bed...ugh

Nick: I'll find it for you

Demi: no, don't worry...is here (she uncovered my body to look for the bracelet) here (she grabbed it and I thought I was safe but her eyes stopped in my thing for some seconds that seemed like an eternity) oh...ummm, do you want to-

Nick: t-to what?

Demi: you, ummm...you can take a shower first if-

Nick: oh, I...I...maybe, yes (we were both red as tomatoes)

Demi: go ahead...I can wait (I nodded and sat down) but seems like you can't (I heard a little laugh escape from her lips and I entered the bathroom...this thing was huge guys)

Awkward.

DEMI P.O.V.: he should be huge. I mean, that thing was amazingly big.

Did I cause that?

I laid on the bed again and waited for Nick to end his shower. But the picture of his bugle just kept comming to my head...I didn't notice that I was bitting my lip and my hand was in my tit...

Little slut, you can't do this here.

My hand traveled down my body til it got to my short. I put one hand in and just when I touched my pussy and closed my eyes...

Nick: your turn (I sat fastly on the bed) ummm, you okay?

Demi: y-yeah, why?

Nick: your hands are shaking and you're red

Demi: I'm...perfect (I saw him smiling. Come on, we know each other so damn well he just know what I was doing)

Nick: I'll wait for you in the restaurant to have breakfast

Demi: yep, thanks...I'll be there in some minutes

Nick: take your time (he whispered and I heard a little laugh before entering the bathroom)

Awkward.

_____________________

I NEED YOUR COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU THINK, I WANT TO MAKE THIS MORE INTERACTIVE FOR US. PLEASE COMMENT SO WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS TWO. THANKS