Torture

Nick: you told me it was because all of your friends leaving...we left because we didn't want to see you die

Demi: Nick, you're not getting it...I didn't do that for all of my friends...I did it cause I needed you and you never replied my texts, or get my calls, or went to see me that week...I needed you and I didn't have you near...I wanted to kill myself cause I knew my life without you would be miserable

DEMI P.O.V.: I couldn't believe I had the nerve to talk with him about that and in such a vulnerable situation for me. I was there, looking at his eyes in the dark, crying, shaking, telling my truth...and he was there just...contemplating me.

Nick: I promise Demi...no. I swear...I swear to God that I'll never leave you...never...no matter what, I'll always stick around (judging by his voice, he was close to crying)

Demi: how can you know it?

Nick: because just like you, I went through a really difficult time...I guess we needed that to realize that there's no chance we'll ever stop being there for each other, and loving each others...we've lived 13 years together now...

Demi: well...

Nick: I know we were apart sometimes but we've been always there to each other...I know it (I felt his hands cupping my face softly and whipping my tears) I swear you're the most important person in my life...and I'm afraid you'll always be...at least til I have children (I smiled and nodded)

Demi: you are mine too Nick (he caressed my cheeks slowly and I could barely see his lips but somehow I knew I wanted to kiss them so bad) I think is better if we sleep...it's late

Nick: yea, let's sleep (I placed my head on his shoulder and my nose touched his neck. I smiled smelling his scent and hugged his waist tightly as he caressed my head in a lovely way)

You know that feeling when you just feel like you are where you should be? This is it. I know it. I'm supposed to be here now and with him. Us.