thirty three

A/N Thank you for one thousand read. I've never gotten that many that quickly and I thank you all and love every single one of you 💛💛💛

John walks down the hall on Monday, no lady underneath his arm; Claire met him in closet, but as she kissed his neck, he ended it right there.

Now he walks through the crowded halls, looking for Julian behind his sunglasses. He's able to see Claire through his peripheral vision, who only gives a look of disgust as he passes by. However, on the opposite side of the hallway, he sees Andrew hugging Allison, placing a soft smile on his face as he walks toward the two.

"Hey, Andrew, have you seen Julian?"

"No," he shakes his head, forcing a sigh from the criminal's lips. "But Brian came in a minute ago, saying was going to study with him. Check the library." Bender smiles hopefully, giving a nod in thanks before walking off, replacing the smile with a look of fake anger.

"How do you think it'll take?" Allison wonders, slowly placing her hand in Andrew's.

"I'd give a week before the two get together."

"Wow, the weekend really did change you. You don't hate gays." She shrugs, a bit surprised at his response to the question.

"I'm over it," he shrugs, "besides, not like it's hurting me."