three

Snap, snap, snap. At first, Julian thinks it's his ears like the usual ringing it normally does, so he flicks his earlobe. A moment passes before the snap heard again, making him turn in his seat. He made his ear red for nothing, as it's Allison eating her fingernails.

"You keep eating your hand and you're not gonna be hungry for lunch," John states. Allison's response was spitting a nail at him. "I've seen you before," he points at her.

Julian rolls his eyes, looking down at his paper. Grabbing the pencil on the table, he begins to doodle, not really caring what it is. He can't really seem to choose, his thoughts melting together, maybe because his body is heating up, even though he's wearing a very loose wife beater, the armholes cut so low you're able to see the upper part of his abdomen if your lucky.

He sighs heavily, feeling a bit lightheaded. He understands now why people stay home with the cold.

"Shit!" Bender exclaims, making Jc jolt in his seat, pencil nearly leaving his hand. "What're we s'posed to do if we have to take a piss?"

"Please..." Claire begs, turning in her seat.

"Well, if you gotta go..." Bender trails off, the sound of a zipper echoing in the empty library. Julian raises a brow, forcing his eyes away from John. He hides the blush from his face, shaking his head faintly.

"Hey, you're not urinating in here, man!" Andrew exclaims, turning in his seat.

"Don't talk! It makes it crawl back up!" Bender grunts, his scrunched up with concentration. Julian bites his lip, his body shaking with laughter.

"You whip it out and you're dead before the first drop hits the floor!" Bender stops, zipping his pants up again.

"You're pretty sexy when you get angry," John states, letting out a soft purr. That makes Julian scrunch his brows. "Hey, homeboy." He looks up from his paper, finding Bender staring back. "Why don't you go close that door? We'll get the prom queen impregnated!"

"Uh-" Jc stutters. His mouth opens and closes, no words leaving him. John stares at him a little longer, somehow making Julian even more awkward and embarrassed than before. His face gets a bit red, still a bit innocent for his age.

"Hey!" Andrew hollers, forcing Bender turn to him slowly. Thank goodness he did too, because right now Julian couldn't tell if he was getting red from embarrassment or from his breath getting caught in his throat.