twenty seven

Julian sits atop the second balcony, picking at his shoes. He has nothing else to do, everyone else bonding together, so why bother them?

Looking over at Bender, he finds the male brushing his teeth with some of Claire's makeup brushes from her purse. It forces Jc to chuckle lightly, despite his color being blue.

"Are these your girlfriends?" Thank God neither Claire or Bender know how to speak quietly. Julian looks at her, seeing she's going through his wallet.

"Some of them," he answers.

"What about the others?" she wonders.

"Well, some I consider my girlfriends and some I just consider." Julian allows his head to hit the railing of the balcony, feeling in his body leaving him slowly. He questions why he even bothers when no one seems to need him.

"You don't believe in just one guy, one girl?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"How come you got so much shit in your purse?" he sidetracks.

"How come you got so many girlfriends?"

"I asked you first."

"I dunno...I guess I never throw anything away," she answers.

"Neither do I."

"Oh."

Despite wanting to shoot himself in the head, Julian walks away, deciding to sit in one of the study rooms and let his thoughts eat away at him.