thirteen

"What's your name?" Bender questions Claire, changing the subject.

"Claire."

"Ka-Laire!" he mocks.

"It's a family name."

"More like a fat girl's name," Julian says under his breath. Nonetheless, the two heard. Claire turns in her seat, looking at the male.

"I'm not fat!" she exclaims.

"Well, not right now."

"I could see you really pushing maximum density!" Bender adds on. "You see, I'm not sure if you know this—but there are two kinds of fat people: Fat people that were born fat, and then there's fat people that were once thin but they became fat," he states. "So when you look at them you can sorta see that thin person inside! You're gonna get married, squeeze out a few puppies and then, uh-" He places his arms by his sides. He makes indescribable noises, moving his arms away from his torso as he does so, mimicking someone getting fat.

Claire responds with the bird. "Such an obscene jester for a pristine girl," Jc states, moving towards the girl.

"I'm not that pristine."

"Why do I feel you'd be the type to have a white wedding?" he wonders aloud.

"Why don't you just shut up?"

"Probably haven't kissed a boy either." Julian sits on her table. "Ever been felt up? Hm? Over the bra, under the blouse, shoes off, just praying to God your parents don't walk in?" She shifts in her seat.

"Do you want me to puke?"

"Over the panties, no bra, blouse unbuttoned, your Calvin's in a ball on the front seat past eleven on a school night?" he questions more.

"Enough!" Julian rolls his eyes, getting off the table, walking over to stand in front of the athlete.

"What seems to be the problem, officer?"

"Leave her alone."

"Oh, so I have to leave her alone, yet Bender can say shit," Jc scoffs, taking a step forward. "You gonna make me too?"

"Yeah."

"You and how many of your friends? I know you jocks like gangbanging."

"Just you and me. Two hits. Me hitting you, you hitting the floor! Anytime you're ready, pal!" Julian scoffs again, throwing his arm up in annoyance. Andrew instinctively grabs his arm, pinning it behind the male's back before pushing the make onto the floor.

"If you wanted to top me, you need to buy me dinner," Julian groans, wanting the side of his face to be off the disgusting carpet. Andrew does after a moment, disgust on his face again.

"You people are disgusting."

"Maybe we are, but I still give zero fucks," he shrugs, getting on his feet.

"Let's end this right now. You don't talk to her, you don't look at her and you don't even think about her! You understand me?" Andrew hollers, Jc already walking to the back of the library.

"Sorry, thinking of dick!" Bender bites his lip, a grin trying to break free. When everyone settles, he moves to the back of the library, seeing Julian sitting alone.