seven

"...and then he just felt like he didn't belong anywhere. You know, kinda like, you know 'Twilight Zone' kinda." Julian comes back into reality, hearing the last bit of Brian's speech.

"Sounds like you!" Claire laughs, pointing at Bender.

"Look, you guys keep up your talking and Vernon's gonna come right in here. I got a meet this Saturday and I'm not gonna miss it on account of you boneheads," Andrew cuts in.

"Oh, such agony that a few guys in their jock straps can't have an orgy!" Julian exclaims, sighing dramatically.

"Knowing how you are, you'd go watch that. You've never competed in your damn life, anyhow!" Andrew growls.

"I can't tell if I'm supposed to agree or disagree with that; I still have standards for a fag." Jc shrugs, going back to the conversation. "Besides, I have such a deep admiration for guys that roll around on the floor with other guys! It so..." Julian trails off. He sucks air in between his teeth, before letting the word roll off his tongue. "Sensual."

"Disgusting. You fairies have no goals except to take it."

"Oh, but I do! Well, 'taking it' is one of them, but I already achieved that so-" Jc waves it off, "my goal is to be just like you, Andrew! All I need is to become a blond, get a lobotomy and some tights!" he exclaims with fake enthusiasm.

"You wear tights?" Brian wonders quietly, a slight smile on his lips.

"I don't wear tights, I wear the required uniform..."

"Tights," Julian says, answering Brian's question.

"Shut up!" Jc goes to snap at him, however, the sound of movement outside the library makes him back into his seat. A soft thud is heard next to him, making him look up to see Bender with his head down, trying to be an angel in disguise.

The sound of Vernon's footsteps gradually dispersed. As soon as it did, Bender looks up at Julian, finding their faces a bit too close. Nonetheless, John keeps character, giving a hearty hoot before hopping over the table, leaving a flushed Jc behind.

"You know there's not supposed to be any monkey business!" Brian hollers towards Bender.

The latter only turns around, mimicking Vernon. "Young man have you finished your paper?" He questions before turning towards the open door. He looks cautiously before grabbing something, twisting and turning it as Brian and Andrew talk.

Their talking ends when a loud bang echoes, Bender running back to his seat, the door closed behind him. He throws the piece at Julian, the latter catching with zero resistance.

Looking at his hand, Jc finds out it's a screw. He chuckles softly, placing the screw in his back pocket. Looking up, he sees Bender staring at him. John winks at him before turning in his seat when Vernon screams, "God damn it!"